Hachem In Wsop

can I ask a favor? Before you ever post here again, please change that avatar...that is the worst thing I've ever seen.
What one earth is wrong with that avatar, its fantastic!Especially if it is, as i i suspect, Keyra's assss!!!!!
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he meant the WSOP 2006 Tourney life
Haha, yeah, it just sounded bad. He could have meant "The story of my life is being fortunate enough to win 7.5 million and eat banana pudding for breakfast." It just didn't sound that way.
Maybe he meant the WSOP 2006 Tourney life
How many deaths do you think your avatar has caused... aka motor-boating those massive jugs, and suffocating from vaccuum affect created???!!I'd guess at least a dozen.Oh, and big booooobies and booooooty are allowed, but yours doudave... .well... it just rubs people the wrong way. and obviously not in a good way.

I think part of the problem is Hachem felt some pressure to "put on a show" because he was the defending champ. It felt like he was forcing himself to talk a lot.He has also admitted he has a terrible temper so that is probably a factor.The story of my life comment was ridiculous....but if he didnt complain about his luck from time to time he wouldnt be a poker player would he.

Ok, before you make more negative statements about the avatar, google "Keyra" the owner of the spectacular asss.
took your advice.thank you.
can you please remove your avatar, apparently big tits and Azz are not a welcomed here.
Wow...to be honest...I thought you're avatar was someone wearing a bandana was putting their shoulder blades together. Then again...I never pay attention to avatars unless I see boobs or if it's animated.
dont mistake arrogance for cockiness.i did however think it was funny when hachem said"get a life, you **** heads"about players that didnt sign autographs
cocky :Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kok-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective, cockier, cockiest. arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited: He walked in with a cocky air.
OK, who else got kinda mad when Hachem got rivered and said this is the story of my life. Even when I write it now I get pissed. The anouncer said something about that fact that he just won last year, I really wish someone on the table would have called him out and told him to STFU.
When you win a tournament with 5600+ entrants, you lose all rights to complain about cold cards and river suckouts for eternity.No poker player is all nice and happy when they're playing for $12 million and things aren't going their way.I would guess that Hachem doesn't particularly like how he acted in hindsight, but in the heat of the moment, it is understandable (not acceptable) to act that way.
Please stop insulting innocent hippos.
let's leave kathy liebert's family out of this please
im sorry but how is he owned apart from being held up?
it's a david carradine wannabe getting held up in a bowling alley. what's left to understand?
Hachem struck me as the guy who was getting frustrated by the fact that everyone was gunning for him. I think it's a reality that all former champs have to face - there will be people at the table who will desperately try to take you out. I haven't seen the latest WSOP eps but in the early ones he looked like he was steaming a bit.
I think even more frustrating is the fact that people with very little tournament experience can hit these tournaments and be *the one* to take out the pro's. Granted, it's good for poker overall, but when poker is your career, it has to make a person steam a bit.