Did You Wait To Make The Mansion Bet? Tisk Tisk

For those who were waiting till the last second, sorry to say but the bet is closed. 5,000 Mansion members bet on this game and they capped it at that.GO STEELERS!

I'm not too happy with neteller right now...so much for their 4-5 business days to clear.. it cleared my bank last Monday. i thought mansion was going to end it early. i should have deposited from Party....oh well sure is nice to have money floating around in cybespace.I went to cancel it with neteller, but can't even do that even though it says just hit cancel to end pending transactions.2 for 1 deal...mansion and neteller losing my business. it would have been nice to know mansion had a 5000 person cap. i sure didn't see it in the small print. i bet there will be people who make this bet with money they shouldn't thinking the promotion is still on....hope they cover.

I'm not too happy with neteller right now...so much for their 4-5 business days to clear.. it cleared my bank last Monday. i thought mansion was going to end it early. i should have deposited from Party....oh well sure is nice to have money floating around in cybespace.I went to cancel it with neteller, but can't even do that even though it says just hit cancel to end pending transactions.2 for 1 deal...mansion and neteller losing my business. it would have been nice to know mansion had a 5000 person cap. i sure didn't see it in the small print. i bet there will be people who make this bet with money they shouldn't thinking the promotion is still on....hope they cover.
Tough break dude. I'm pretty sure it said in the small print that Mansion reserved the right to cancel the offer at any time though. Not quite the same but they did leave themselves the out.Don't worry about people mistakenly thinking they're in for the offer. You can't even bet on the game there anymore, promo or no.

Damn look likes I'm supporting the Dolphins then to gloat at not losing the opportunity to make a quick buck...JK....go Steelers!!!

SHUT UR MOUTH SINNER!
Alan, are you going to be able to play your A game tomorrow night? :club: What if you're at the table we were at last week...you know the TV was turned the other way...hope to cya tomorrow night ..I really like that tourney!
Alan, are you going to be able to play your A game tomorrow night? :club: What if you're at the table we were at last week...you know the TV was turned the other way...hope to cya tomorrow night ..I really like that tourney!
HAHA Yea I'll be there at the tourney, but my eye will be on the game.
I hope we're at different tables...I'm tired of butting heads with you...I've had the best of it so far but I know that can't last..you play too well!
Yea we have had 3 huge hands together in the last 2 weeks ey?TT vs 33 with T33 boardA9 vs AT with A99T boardAA vs AAGood stuff. If the pattern continues I busted you 2 weeks ago, you busted me last week so tomorrow .......
HAHA Yea I'll be there at the tourney, but my eye will be on the game.Yea we have had 3 huge hands together in the last 2 weeks ey?TT vs 33 with T33 boardA9 vs AT with A99T boardAA vs AAGood stuff. If the pattern continues I busted you 2 weeks ago, you busted me last week so tomorrow .......
Did you foreget our last hand? 66 v. TT? eh.. :club: cu tomorrow, gl with the steelers..
Did you foreget our last hand? 66 v. TT? eh.. :club: cu tomorrow, gl with the steelers..
meh that wasnt a good hand, that was just me pushing like a donk and you having a better hand.
meh that wasnt a good hand, that was just me pushing like a donk and you having a better hand.
the hand where you had AK, me 88, pot about 4500, flop 99x, you bet 2k...i push...you fold... if you bet 3500 or so i've got to fold