2007 Wsop Me Winner...

I hope Scotty Nguyen nguyens..... I mean wins. Or Phil Hellmuth Jr. wouldnt that be great listening to that interview. "I have been saying it for years now, but after beating the largest field to win my record setting 11th bracelet, I doubt anyone could disagree that I am the greatest NL Hold 'em player in the world. Either that or see him go heads up and lose to runner runner flush for all the money.
that would pretty much be the most amazing thing ever. hear him whine on tv for like the entire year. o man. i can only hope

The final table will consist of the cast of That 70's Show, Shannon Elizabeth, Toby McGuire, Ben Affleck, and Jennifer Tilly. Fez will show them all how to play, ending in a heads up battle with Toby McGuire. Toby Mcguire will wilt before Fez's sexual healing, admit he's gay and in love with Fez, and push all in with 69o, only to end up on top when he pulls it out at the river...Oh, and the apocalypse ensues.

The final table will consist of the cast of That 70's Show, Shannon Elizabeth, Toby McGuire, Ben Affleck, and Jennifer Tilly. Fez will show them all how to play, ending in a heads up battle with Toby McGuire. Toby Mcguire will wilt before Fez's sexual healing, admit he's gay and in love with Fez, and push all in with 69o, only to end up on top when he pulls it out at the river...Oh, and the apocalypse ensues.
you know how I know you're gay?
I predict most pros will boycott the ME because more than 10000 will be playing--the pros are looking VERY BAD on espn and the crapshoot ME is bad for their image.
yea these professionals who play to make money will boycott a tournament where they can win millions of dollars. totally agree with you.
None of those mentioned will win. I predict most pros will boycott the ME because more than 10000 will be playing--the pros are looking VERY BAD on espn and the crapshoot ME is bad for their image.
the 2nd thread where you spout this drivel.You are either Jamie Gold or his muppet boy.

Bill FillmaffBy the way, it's obviously not discrimination that Freddy Deeb was allowed to play and that chimp wasn't. The chimp is not 21 years of age. He can't legally play. LOL.