Stars Sunday Million

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know just checking if anyone won a seat or ifthey were planning on playing you guys are dicks in this forum
QFTI love it when people complain about getting flamed... so cute
yea i know just checking if anyone won a seat or ifthey were planning on playing you guys are dicks in this forum
well think of it this way. if someone satellited in on or before saturday......they're gonna be here sunday!
well think of it this way. if someone satellited in on or before saturday......they're gonna be here sunday!
You are obviously wrong :club:
There only saying this because it discourages every person who is in the tourney for making a new thread. If that was to happen our forum would be overflowing with questions about whos in what tourney, even if there days away. We flame to keep useless threads out, not saying yours is useless, just stating the fact that sometimes we have to police ourselves. Its for our sake it happensThank you and Good LuckFCP INFO 3
There only saying this because it discourages every person who is in the tourney for making a new thread. If that was to happen our forum would be overflowing with questions about whos in what tourney, even if there days away. We flame to keep useless threads out, not saying yours is useless, just stating the fact that sometimes we have to police ourselves. Its for our sake it happensThank you and Good LuckFCP INFO 3
there <> they're

I don't have enough to play this week, this is probably the only week I can ever play for a long time. Firepay screwed me over with the 600 limit in a week. So I had to get rid of a good portion of stars money to cashout so I can do that mansion bet. Maybe if I get a good run tonight I can get in. I've finally getting back up to par after playing very donkish the past week after a couple of weeks off. So maybe it's time to hit it big?

I satellited in through a $2.20 shootout, but I withdrew. The wife is off tomorrow...gotta spend time with her. But then again the NFL starts next sunday so I don't really wanna play in it then either. hmmm
u can trade it in for $215 T$my friend did that and ended up winning like $200+ in $10 SNG's so he turned lke $11 into over $200 bc he didnt think he would do well in the Sunday Mill.
In related news..I just played the Saturday 200k on PP and busted in 5 minutes.donk down.- Jordan
LOL, donk. I kicked your ***. Got knocked out of the 2k added on Friday in 2 minutes. Ownage.

im in even though i have family coming over for dinner... i just wanna play for a few hours... gl all