Is it just me or is Mike Matusow the biggest donkey to play live poker? Where does he even get the money to play in the big game or buy in to the world series? How does a grown man that has the demeanor of a 9 year old child with ADHD get into the biggest poker games in the world? And why hasn't someone pounded the f**k out of him at the table?

Is it just me or is Mike Matusow the biggest donkey to play live poker? Where does he even get the money to play in the big game or buy in to the world series? How does a grown man that has the demeanor of a 9 year old child with ADHD get into the biggest poker games in the world? And why hasn't someone pounded the f**k out of him at the table?
you absetloutly have no class sir. Nor a life for that matter to actually take the time to make innuendos against someone you dont even know! And basing these assumptions all from all "hear say." And this goes for anyone else who childishly names, labels anyone as some "donk, fish ect.." and the nerdy, childish name calling names goes on. No Class!

I absolutely love watching Matusow play poker I think he is a tremendous talent. I signed up on Fulltilt just to watch matusow play and it is a great treat

you absetloutly have no class sir. Nor a life for that matter to actually take the time to make innuendos against someone you dont even know! And basing these assumptions all from all "hear say." And this goes for anyone else who childishly names, labels anyone as some "donk, fish ect.." and the nerdy, childish name calling names goes on. No Class!
:club: @OPYou dumb fk. Mike doesnt play in "the big game" He did however beat the omaha games at full tilt for 500k recently and he has more than 4 mill $ in tournament winnings (11th on the money list in 05). Besides that he is also the most entertaining guy in poker so stfuadpyb!
I think you're jealous because he has the demeanor of a 9 year old, and you're hung like one.

its just youfrom his bankroll, other people, WSOPME FT, WSOP TOC? FTP?with the abovebecause they like him and he can probably put up a good fight.mike is the man, go fuck yourself

I think you're jealous because he has the demeanor of a 9 year old, and you're hung like one.
thats funny man
i dont know where he gets the money, maybe its from FTing the ME in 05, maybe its from winning the TOC in 05, or maybe from winning PSS3go suck your own ****

Mikey is the man :club: He is great for poker and the fact is that his bankroll and finances are nobodies business but his. He has a nice deal with Full Tilt and still manages to play top level poker the guy already has 2 WSOP bracelets. He's genuinely fun loving, and seems to be a good hearted guy. There are dozens of pros who wouldn't hesitate backing him in a heartbeat. He loves poker and it shows. His trash talking makes him that much more appealing. Also I think all these rumors of him going busto and losing millions online are highly exaggerated. Say whatever you want about Mikey but he is is a likable guy who is doing what he loves to do. He doesn't deny he is a degenerate gambler but doesn't make excuses about it. He had no problem discussing his incarceration in the Clark County Detention Center for a cocaine related offense in front of ESPN cameras. That takes a lot of guts. As far as I am concerned he is a stand up guy.Heres a little "bonus" in case anybody has seen it before. Some trash talk between MM and Prahlad Friedman after Mikey makes a sick call with Ace high mikematusowpk3.jpgprahladfriedmanbo9.jpgFullTiltPoker Game #204430016: Table Gardenia - $50/$100 - No LimitHold'em - 1:58:31 ET - 2005/09/02Seat 5: Spirit Rock ($26,811.50)Seat 6: Mike Matusow ($16,146.50)Mike Matusow posts the small blind of $50Spirit Rock posts the big blind of $100The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Mike Matusow raises to $300Spirit Rock calls $200*** FLOP *** [Tc 4h 5s]Spirit Rock checksMike Matusow bets $600Spirit Rock raises to $2,400Mike Matusow calls $1,800*** TURN *** [Tc 4h 5s] [3d]Spirit Rock bets $3,000Mike Matusow calls $3,000*** RIVER *** [Tc 4h 5s 3d] [5c]elitekilr (Observer): oh man big pot hereSpirit Rock bets $21,111.50, and is all inMike Matusow has 15 seconds left to actMike Matusow calls $10,446.50, and is all inUncalled bet of $10,665 returned to Spirit Rock*** SHOW DOWN ***Spirit Rock shows [6s Qd] (a pair of Fives)Mike Matusow shows [Qs Ah] (a pair of Fives)Mike Matusow wins the pot ($32,292.50) with a pair of FivesMikeh77 (Observer): YESThe_Trench (Observer): LOLchipdynamite (Observer): LOL*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $32,293 | Rake $0.50Board: [Tc 4h 5s 3d 5c]Seat 5: Spirit Rock (big blind) showed [6s Qd] and lost with a pair of FivesSeat 6: Mike Matusow (small blind) showed [Qs Ah] and won ($32,292.50) with a pair of FivesMike Matusow: kiddy games down the fking streetSpirit Rock: you are such an aholMike Matusow: already know thatSpirit Rock: just take the pot nice callSpirit Rock: no need to needleSpirit Rock: you fking jerkSpirit Rock: dont ever speak to me againSpirit Rock: cant just take the potMike Matusow: hey when i went broke u started needlingSpirit Rock: gotta needle after 32k potMike Matusow: u said i suck come oon coomeoMike Matusow: so i cameSpirit Rock: seriously dont even come up to meSpirit Rock: if you see me in personSpirit Rock: dont come near meSpirit Rock: call everytime you gonna win sometimesMike Matusow: p that was the easest call everSpirit Rock: you gonna need a lot of luckSpirit Rock: to beat meDealer: Mike Matusow mucksinto 5k then all in on river on pure bluffSpirit Rock: you rightSpirit Rock: very easy callDealer: Spirit Rock wins the pot ($200)Mike Matusow: it wasSpirit Rock: if that was a easy callSpirit Rock: you must be back on drugsMike Matusow: n aim just that good sirSpirit Rock: yeah ive been noticing you been playing real well latelyDealer: Mike Matusow raises to $300Spirit Rock: LOLSpirit Rock: actually worst ive ever seen you play recentlySpirit Rock: but you just in slumpSpirit Rock: i mean you are playing terribleSpirit Rock: its crazyMike Matusow: u wouldnt talk to me for weeks now i play great and u cryMike Matusow: lolSpirit Rock: never ever seen you paly this badSpirit Rock: cant believe i ever gave you chances to be friendsSpirit Rock: oh well thats all doneSpirit Rock: chat offSpirit Rock: i mean you are truly playing my god awefulDealer: Hand #204438266Spirit Rock: insaneMike Matusow: nh guess the crying is overSpirit Rock: just call everytimeSpirit Rock: maybe you'll win another won soonSpirit Rock: YOU HAVE NO CHANCESpirit Rock: MIKEYSpirit Rock: good call to win that 1600 in middleSpirit Rock: ALL I DO IS BLUFFDealer: Hand #204439384Spirit Rock: AND I NEVER MAKE A HANDSpirit Rock: JUST CALL ME EVERYTIMESpirit Rock: DONT EVER FOLD MIKEYSpirit Rock: so mike can i get it in writing that you will never quit me?Spirit Rock: lolMike Matusow: i will always play uMike Matusow: u know thathSpirit Rock: that is terrific!!!!!!!Mike Matusow: i polay anyoneSpirit Rock: good then i wont have to wait aroundSpirit Rock: for peopleMike Matusow: dont worry if i dont bust u ivy willSpirit Rock: i will always have you to playSpirit Rock: sweetSpirit Rock: i heard you claimed i would bust iveySpirit Rock: i guess now you changed your mindSpirit Rock: you sure go back and forthSpirit Rock: back and forthMike Matusow: well that becuse hes not a fking prick like uSpirit Rock: this thing one day that thing the other dayMike Matusow: u not a tenth of a player i am or ivy so go crySpirit Rock: id rather be known as a prickDealer: Spirit Rock wins the pot ($200)Spirit Rock: then have 100 fake friendsSpirit Rock: poker world is a jokeSpirit Rock: you woulda put all the money inSpirit Rock: im sureMike Matusow: see the thing is i can make the big callDealer: Mike Matusow wins the pot ($100)Dealer: Hand #204449262Mike Matusow: that what u havnt figured out yetMike Matusow: see now hes trying to play good as soon sa he loses apotMike Matusow: his seamy self showsSpirit Rock: the fold button is located on the leftPerry Friedman (Observer): Hey Mike, did they have you breaking rocks while you were in prison?

its just youfrom his bankroll, other people, WSOPME FT, WSOP TOC? FTP?with the abovebecause they like him and he can probably put up a good fight.mike is the man, go fuck yourselfthats funny man
:club:

Maybe everyone, or nearly everyone on here is mildly retarded. Not full blow all the way retarded, but mildly. Mike "the mouth" Matusow is ALWAYS broke. Don't you see his little interviews on WSOP? He sports bets, he played some guy on internet poker, and then claimed he lost a good 500K on net poker. HE IS a degenerate gambler, and he always gets backed. Didn't any of you guys see the High Stakes Poker episode where DN makes fun of him and says, "Well Mikey what do you want to play for? Napkins?" Clearly proving that Mikey IS broke and DOES NOT have a steady bankroll. I know FullTilt pays him well, but he is not very liquid and certainly gets backed on nearly every event. He was even backed in that PARTICULAR HSP episode by Sheiky, that is sad. Mikey is a joke, when it comes to money management. Don't get me wrong, he is my favorite player to watch and he is very entertaining and GREAT for the game, but he doesn't have any money and the OP is right, and everyone for flaming him is retarded. All the money he won fro the TOC and WSOP ME final table has BEEN gone...