Need New Awesome Pot Winning Term!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote a different rapper everytime you win a pot. That's gangsta.Here are some good ones."I'm down for runnin up on those crackas at the city hall.""This is real hip hop, and i won't stop till we get those crackas off this block.""My niggas don't dance, they just pull up their pants and do the rockaway.""Who the **** you think you ****in with.....I'm the ****in boss.""I'm a hustla baby, I just want you to know, it ain't where I've been, but where I am about to go.""I'm the army..betta yet the navy..I'm a nigga that will kidnap your baby, and spit at your lady.""..don't bark up that tree, it will fall on you."That should get you started.

Don't say anything...Just have a cd player with a speaker under the table...when you win a pot...you blast your theme song until the next hand gets dealt...Then when you win another pot...you do it again.

Don't say anything...Just have a cd player with a speaker under the table...when you win a pot...you blast your theme song until the next hand gets dealt...Then when you win another pot...you do it again.
CD player??? What is this 1997. I do like your idea tho.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

This crazy Russian guy in AC slams the table and yells: "Jiggy! Jiggy!" Whenever he wins a pot, no matter the size. Everyone in AC just calls him Jiggy Jiggy, its annoying at first but lovable later.