what about jazzy jeff?

The other day I saw this really long opening credits for Fresh Prince too. Had a few new verses in it. ggAnd girls are especially trouble if they saucy!
Yea, and few of the shows have a crazy long opening. I saw it one night and thought I was going crazy....well, I am, just crazier....
The other day I saw this really long opening credits for Fresh Prince too. Had a few new verses in it. ggAnd girls are especially trouble if they saucy!
I used to watch that show *all* the time, and still do when I can catch it. One time I did see that really long opening one and ever since then I've been trying to catch it again, with no luck.

ha! daniel asked you if that your real pic, marion. now you even have celebrities ogling you. :D aseem

I think just about all of us were wonderin' ;D
Well, since she changes it every few days, it seems like it would have to be, lol.But smooth line Danny... :D
Ok I just have to know... is that your real pic MarionSauce???
Carefull Dan, she's only 18.However, you'll have to go through me first to get to Marion. Heads up, you and me, right now. You're not that good anyway. I'm not scared, I'll take you on, deep stacks and everything....Ok, that was a little out of control. That billiards offer is still on the table, so I'll play you in a race-to-7 match in 9 ball. That should do it.
I was wondering the same thing myself. Hmm...why didn't Daniel ask me the same thing? :D
Carefull Dan, she's only 18.However, you'll have to go through me first to get to Marion. Heads up, you and me, right now. You're not that good anyway. I'm not scared, I'll take you on, deep stacks and everything....Ok, that was a little out of control. That billiards offer is still on the table, so I'll play you in a race-to-7 match in 9 ball. That should do it.
gotta love the avatar billiards, you conformist bastard