No Fidler On Tv?

So wtf is with ESPN this year, they pick and choose, make FOUR episodes out of Negreanu's Tunica win and leave over half the circuit events out in the cold and off the TV schedule? I guess we won't be seeing Fidler's accomplishment on TV, i guess it's more motivation to get to another TV final table.

i think it would be better to do 2 episodes for each event, final table only.
weve known for a while though fidpoker wasnt gonna be on tv
maybe we'll see him in the ME episodesi just hope Barry Paskin isnt featured again...that guy was ridiculously annoying
And every time they show him on TV it just encourages other people to act annoying to get TV time. Kind of like American Idol showing the bad auditions encourages bad singers to go down there.
And every time they show him on TV it just encourages other people to act annoying to get TV time. Kind of like American Idol showing the bad auditions encourages bad singers to go down there.
haha, nice analogy....exactly!
So wtf is with ESPN this year, they pick and choose, make FOUR episodes out of Negreanu's Tunica win and leave over half the circuit events out in the cold and off the TV schedule? I guess we won't be seeing Fidler's accomplishment on TV, i guess it's more motivation to get to another TV final table.
i haven't seen it yet. thanks for ruining it jerk!
And what's with them showing the ME next week?
yeah I don't like it. There was another thread on today it but I can't find it.
i haven't seen it yet. thanks for ruining it jerk!
i hope you are kidding, anyone that is on this site, should know that DN won in Tunica.
he tries to be funny, usually he fails miserably
it would be nice, but not feasible, i was trying to be realistic, up to me, all the final tables would be broadcast live.
You'd think with the garbage they have on ESPN2 they could get the work experience kid to splice the footage and produce something they could show from 1-4am or something... And put a mike above the table, and use that audio...

I've only seen them play 2 episodes from tunica, both of them of the final table, where there more before that? I thought I haden't missed any (have all poker channels favorited).Also someone said earlier that they will show some of the other circut events after they show the ME, this didn't make any since to me, and I don't know anything about how true it is.

I've only seen them play 2 episodes from tunica, both of them of the final table, where there more before that? I thought I haden't missed any (have all poker channels favorited).Also someone said earlier that they will show some of the other circut events after they show the ME, this didn't make any since to me, and I don't know anything about how true it is.
tunica had 4 eps, 1 for 27 -> 18, 1 for 18 -> 9 and 2 for the final table.they'll be showing the PRELIMINARY events after the ME, not more circuits, at least not that i know of, so other bracelet events will be shown after the ME is done.
tunica had 4 eps, 1 for 27 -> 18, 1 for 18 -> 9 and 2 for the final table.they'll be showing the PRELIMINARY events after the ME, not more circuits, at least not that i know of, so other bracelet events will be shown after the ME is done.
I think the last two episodes got preempted on the West Coast. I have the WSOP set to TiVo automatically, and TiVo never even tried to record these episodes. When I looked in the guide, it said something else was on.
I am sure they their reasons for doing the ME first.....but I just cannot think of any good ones. Why?
I am sure they their reasons for doing the ME first.....but I just cannot think of any good ones. Why?
strike when iron is hot, more people are likely to watch the sooner after the actual event it is. Makes sense, I don't have a problem with it, more people are interested in the ME than the preliminaries anyway