David Benyamine Is A Machine

What player are you claiming is Benyamine?

Benyamine is "Looseslots"
How do you know this?

Or just to have that kinda Dough would be nice....plus his Mrs is HOT!!

It's cool how a complete unknown can go to "grand daddy of the poker universe" in such a short time. I first remember hearing about Benyamine in one of DN's blogs where DN was impressed with his play and I thought: Who is this "kid"? Well he turned out not to be a kid and beeing the real deal.

why do people in the chat box call spirit rock a fish and tell him he is a loser and all that.. that is why I dont like observer chat on TILT
Agreed.....I think they should adopt the pokerstars stance and only allow you to chat if you have enough money to buy in to the game you are watching.

Looseslots busted up Matusow in Pot-Limit Omaha. After finally running out of money, Matusow asked Looseslots by his name to transfer some money to him so he could continue playing. When David didn't respond Matusow ripped in him and then asked Ivey for a transfer, with still no response he ripped on both then left.So Benyamine is "Looseslots"

Looseslots busted up Matusow in Pot-Limit Omaha. After finally running out of money, Matusow asked Looseslots by his name to transfer some money to him so he could continue playing. When David didn't respond Matusow ripped in him and then asked Ivey for a transfer, with still no response he ripped on both then left.So Benyamine is "Looseslots"
100% true!These games on ftp are basically becoming the big game at some times of the day.Chip Reese is Caseyupatbat, or something close to that.MM, Gus, Ivey, and some guys with a lot of money have been playing high limits steady the last 2 weeks on ftp.
100% true!These games on ftp are basically becoming the big game at some times of the day.Chip Reese is Caseyupatbat, or something close to that.MM, Gus, Ivey, and some guys with a lot of money have been playing high limits steady the last 2 weeks on ftp.
Haven't run into Gus yet
It's cool how a complete unknown can go to "grand daddy of the poker universe" in such a short time. I first remember hearing about Benyamine in one of DN's blogs where DN was impressed with his play and I thought: Who is this "kid"? Well he turned out not to be a kid and beeing the real deal.
I don't know how long he's been playing the highest cash games. But I saw him in Tunica 3 years ago in 100-200 PLO spanking DevilFish and everyone else.Honestly I didn't know who he was at the time. Fish was bitching about this and that and DB just said "David but you are the devilfish". "You are the champion". Then a few months later I saw him on a WPT final table, I think that's the one he won. But he was very impressive. He had more gray chips (5k) than I usually have in red(5).
CaseyAtTheBat
perhaps i missed the "sw" but benyamine has a wpt title and like 2 other wpt final tables, certainly not an unknown.