why do people make up results or win's or what not ...mainly in reference to dnique420 resent post...making up good results makes as much sense as cheating on a video game and acting like your just that good... why do you care what people think about you in a online community were u are completely annoymous? this really makes me scratch my head why you would even waist ur time....sorry i just puked..

Nas, why would you do it? You know you got the mad, fat fluid when you rhyme-- it's halftime
It's like that, you know it's like that, when I attack there aint an army that can strike back, so I react never calmly on a hype track. I set it off on my on rhyme, cuz I'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time.Wow dutch im impressed at your appreciation for rap history. Illmatic man, thats good stuff.
It's like that, you know it's like that, I've got the hammer, now you'll never get the mic back. When I attack there aint an army that can strike back, so I react never calmly on a hype track. I set it off on my on rhyme, cuz I'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time.Wow dutch im impressed at your appreciation for rap history. Illmatic man, thats good stuff.
FYP
I don't know, but I took $100k off of Gus earlier in the 200-400 PLO game.
Actually, now that I think about it, who hasn't?
WOOOT I JUST QUALIFED FOR 2007 WSOP AND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH KATIE HOLMES
Indirectly, you had sex Tom Cruise as well.Also, I won the Party Million and the Stars Million on the same day....2 weeks in a row!! I'm not making this up!!
Indirectly, you had sex Tom Cruise as well.Also, I won the Party Million and the Stars Million on the same day....2 weeks in a row!! I'm not making this up!!
Cool. That would be like having sex with Nicole Kidman. I had a thing for her.Oh, and I collected three bad beat jackpots today.

I won 600xBB at the PLO 200/400 last night. I had the avatar with the black guy with headphones.