What Daniel Did In The Main Event Will Make You Sick! Shocking!

it's funny to see that most fcp members always try to make a serious thread into a joking one....especially the ones that involve daniel doing something bad/horrible.sorry to burst your bubble boys, but daniel only cleaned up his act for $$$. look at how he acted when poker wasn't big. I'm pretty sure everyone has seen all those RGP threads/comments he made in the past about numerous players. I'm very positive he still has a lot of that inside of him now, but since he has a lot going for him, he has to try and act like a good kid for $$$thank you and good night...or should I say, good morning-mike
so the guy gets more famous and cleans up his act a little bit? and thats a bad thing? or maybe the fact that he's not 18 anymore. or that he realizes that some people look at him as a role model and wants to live a good life. boy, what a *******.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're one of few people who can site these types of things without pissing me off. Also, the last time I had BLC was when I went to see a double feature: Angles in the Outfield, and Rookie of the Year. Man, those movies rocked! The Chew augmented this phenomenon, creating pure awesomeness.
I cried when I saw Angels in the Outfield twice. Once when I was 8 and once last Friday.
You're one of few people who can site these types of things without pissing me off. Also, the last time I had BLC was when I went to see a double feature: Angles in the Outfield, and Rookie of the Year. Man, those movies rocked! The Chew augmented this phenomenon, creating pure awesomeness.
i was totally jealous of the rookie of the year kid. i wished my arm would break and heal totally wound up like that.
I cried when I saw Angels in the Outfield twice. Once when I was 8 and once last Friday.
Haven't seen it since then. I have however seen RotY since. Man, I'm thinking of breaking my arm.
i was totally jealous of the rookie of the year kid. i wished my arm would break and heal totally wound up like that.
BMTI
only if you saw daniels reaction when harvey called me over to let me know. it look like he wanted to rip someones face off
That's great, but both of my points still stand.Anyways, just ask me about my wiener already.
Where you really there speedz? If so I wonder if I walked by your awkward *** a couple times, I was around some.By the way, I remember these two clowns now, they both offered me 1k to blow them in the restroom.Well, they didn't actually say it, but I know that's what they were thinking, because, like them, I read minds.I would have taken them up on it but they both have **** warts. I didn't see their tiny organs, but I could tell by the way they shifted them off to the side, in a STD angle-shooting fashion.
If I had a nickel for every time I had to turn down an unstated offer for 1k blowjobs due to unseen STD angle-shooting, I'd be upper middle class (at least).
We get, Spade and Speed pwnd this thread, DN likely beats baby seals, DN was in the right, blah blah blah.The topic is now Sports Movie Nostalgia. Proceed.
I cry at the end of Cool Runnings every time. Seriously, every time they walk out of the tunnel with the sled on their shoulders (and then the dad shows his Jamaica shirt)...I get at least a single tear.
it's funny to see that whenever someone questions daniels ways on this forum, that person automatically gets labeled as a "hater". if stating the truth and letting everyone on FCP know about it makes you a hater....the GOD DAMMIT, I'M A HATER!-mike
If you want to come over here and make accusations about Daniel's character, go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. But don't come over here and lie about being a big fan of his prior to the incident. That's just a load of crap. We all know better. All it does is make us not take what you say seriously.
only if you saw daniels reaction when harvey called me over to let me know. it look like he wanted to rip someones face off, but i'm sure he dosen't have the ability to actually do so. he's a pretty small guyit's funny to see that whenever someone questions daniels ways on this forum, that person automatically gets labeled as a "hater". if stating the truth and letting everyone on FCP know about it makes you a hater....the GOD DAMMIT, I'M A HATER!-mike
Ok, we get it...you don't like DN....nobody here likes you so do everyone a favor....leave.Thank You
I cry at the end of Cool Runnings every time. Seriously, every time they walk out of the tunnel with the sled on their shoulders (and then the dad shows his Jamaica shirt)...I get at least a single tear.
The Natural and Hoosiers pwn all over sports movies.
We get, Spade and Speed pwnd this thread, DN likely beats baby seals, DN was in the right, blah blah blah.The topic is now Sports Movie Nostalgia. Proceed.
WILD THINGGGGGG!!
see the thing that all the daniel nut-sack riders dont comprehend is that daniel figured out he got more yellow chips before the next hand ever started. I'm positive that if daniel would've called the floorman before the next hand even started, it would've been too late to give the chips back.floormans stop the play all the time just to make sure everything runs smooth and correctly, even if it takes a few min.-mikeps. why does everyone ride daniels nutsack so bad in this forum? it's actually really extreme
WHY WAS IT UP TO DANIEL TO CALL THE FLOORMAN?WHY DID THE PLAYER WHO PUT TOO MUCH IN NOT DO ANYTHING???DID EVERYONE SIT IN SILENCE AND LOOK TO DANIEL, BECAUSE YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF CLUELESS DONKEYS?DANIEL DANIEL.....WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
WHY WAS IT UP TO DANIEL TO CALL THE FLOORMAN?WHY DID THE PLAYER WHO PUT TOO MUCH IN NOT DO ANYTHING???DID EVERYONE SIT IN SILENCE AND LOOK TO DANIEL, BECAUSE YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF CLUELESS DONKEYS?DANIEL DANIEL.....WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
Wait... What's this? Logic?What are you doing here?
Take it to strat, newb. we don't like your kind.
so the guy gets more famous and cleans up his act a little bit? and thats a bad thing? or maybe the fact that he's not 18 anymore. or that he realizes that some people look at him as a role model and wants to live a good life. boy, what a *******.
lol we all know this reply is a totaly jopke
If you want to come over here and make accusations about Daniel's character, go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. But don't come over here and lie about being a big fan of his prior to the incident. That's just a load of crap. We all know better. All it does is make us not take what you say seriously.
i actually liked daniel as a player. he seems fun, outgoing and makes the table come alive somewhat. I was never a huge fan that i had to come post in his forum. but since i've seen this, i have lost total respect for him as a poker player
no one knew about it until i told the player, that's when daniel started to hide his "big chips" behind his black chips....which is against the rules in any tournament. so why would daniel hide the chips?I wonder why? :club:
i actually liked daniel as a player. he seems fun, outgoing and makes the table come alive somewhat. I was never a huge fan that i had to come post in his forum. but since i've seen this, i have lost total respect for him as a poker player
It's unfortunate that you feel this way because he is actually a very fair and generous guy. I am somewhat suspecting that you were excited meet him and get a chance to watch him play and got your feelings hurt when he gave you a dirty look after infering in his game. If I had been player in a tournment and some railbird thought they had the right to start policing the game, I'd be pissed too.
It's unfortunate that you feel this way because he is actually a very fair and generous guy. I am somewhat suspecting that you were excited meet him and get a chance to watch him play and got your feelings hurt when he gave you a dirty look after infering in his game. If I had been player in a tournment and some railbird thought they had the right to start policing the game, I'd be pissed too.
i wasn't policing the game, my friend just thought then everyone should get treated equally and the game should run fair. nothing wrong with that, unless you want a game full of cheaters aka danielhe knew what he was doing all along. I wonder how many times he's done this

Will this madness ever end?Feel like drinking a gallon of drano or something.DN did not do anything wrong...topic over.As for great sports movies I always loved The ReplacementsDave

i wasn't policing the game, my friend just thought then everyone should get treated equally and the game should run fair. nothing wrong with that, unless you want a game full of cheaters aka danielhe knew what he was doing all along. I wonder how many times he's done this
This isn't cheating. Someone else made a mistake, and Daniel took full advantage of it. This is like saying that if a referee misses a call in a sports game, it is the right of the player who committed the foul to call tell the referee they fouled the guy.
Bottom line is, you interfered in the game by leaning over the rail to to inform one of the players of something you think you saw. It wasn't your place whether your freind was at the table or not. When you are sitting at a table in the WSOP ME you shouldn't have to worry about railbirds trying to get involved in the game.And let me repeat. Daniel did nothing wrong. And although you have used your mind reading powers to determine that Daniel was fully aware of what had happened and infact was attempting to cheat this guy out of the chips, HE put into the pot, it still wouldn't matter. Daniel didn't do anything against the rules other than profit from some one elses stupidity.
Will this madness ever end?Feel like drinking a gallon of drano or something.DN did not do anything wrong...topic over.As for great sports movies I always loved The ReplacementsDave
you wish you could just brush things to the side in real life. sorry, that isn't how the 'real world' works. unless you're talking about the mtv show :club: