What Daniel Did In The Main Event Will Make You Sick! Shocking!

i really got under your skin didn't I?my work here is doneoff to lunch ..............
not at all. I could go one forever when it comes to banging girls like you and not get emotionally attached in anyway. then when tomorrow comes, just dump you in some alley and never think of you againohhhhhh snapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LET THE BANNING BEGIN !!!!!
you must've survived a few 'hangers' or must have had a few yourself who got away. :club: it's okay, there's always hope for an after-life. maybe you wont be such a ...yeah, nevermind :lol:damn i'm fire today. anyone want to makes some smores because im burning hot! B)
i'm actually sad to see how many of you survived 'the hanger' when your mothers were trying to abort! abort! abort!is FCP like the main hang out for the survivers?...the 'special one's?
I feel sorry for you that you actually thought you would get a different reaction. What exactly was the thought process here anyway.Oh! Daniel Negreanu just got more chips than he should have due to a blunder by someone at his table. Hmmm, :club: I know, I will go on to his forum, where he has droves of people waiting to stand up for him and write an unintelligent thread about some insignificant and trivial moment where he benefits to turn all of his fans against him. Then, when they disagree, I will surely win them over by getting my sockpuppet(had to) friend in a green shirt who was sitting at the table provide me with some untimely support to prove the validity of my point. Ultimately I will berate all said fans who are unswayed by bashing them and their mothers. Then maybe I will feel better about the fact I had to be railing at the ME instead of playing at the point this occurred.GET OVER IT!

LoL,I just love that whenever people bash on DN, they all seem to say one thing in common..."I used to respect...i did respect....i used to be a fan...loved your game...you were my favorite poker player..."After awhile it gets a little repetitive... as if people just say that to break the guy's heart or something.