• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look back and Loosh is at 700k...what the hell.

that's just wrong.great run. continue.- Jordan
And it continues.... QQ held over JJ and then next hand Aces!.... I just busted out of my tourney in 22nd, and hadn't seen any kind of hands like that in 2 hours...

Loosh...sick run man. If Eeyoretail or UnreLggNH make it. to your table I played with them for quite a while. Eeyor is in a lot of pots...reraising usually. be careful with him. Unreal seemed real solid. didnt play alot of hands and will make the laydown. take it bro

yeah i've also been gathering with pokertracker for awhile now on the rest of the tables, message me on AIM if you want some reads (hmn)
I got mine running but thanks. I'm gonna start slowing down till we get 12-13 handed.
I got mine running but thanks. I'm gonna start slowing down till we get 12-13 handed.
Heh, I'd hate to see you speed up!

Jordan, your spelling is teh suckz. Seriously though...I'm not going to read the thread, so I don't know if someone said this already, but for the future, it's 'roll'.

Looshle is an animal. Looshle if you win this, how do you feel about me getting 100% of the HU league cash? :club:
lol ur a sicko

Sick ****ing pot for the monster chip lead. Damn, 1010 can't hold there. You still have this man, best player at the table. Don't sweat that hand and you will regain chip lead quick. And partypoker, put commas in people chip counts.