Daniels In The Drivers Seat!

Does anyone know what his odds are at now. Any sites giving action on him after the first 2 days. Anyway, I think he is in perfect position. Kinda of like the Tour de France, right up there with the leaders but not taking the strong wind impact. Isn't it true that no Leader after the first 2 days had never won it all. If he breaks a million I say he goes all the way! Take It DOWN!TORONTO BABY!

Does anyone know what his odds are at now. Any sites giving action on him after the first 2 days. Anyway, I think he is in perfect position. Kinda of like the Tour de France, right up there with the leaders but not taking the strong wind impact. Isn't it true that no Leader after the first 2 days had never won it all. If he breaks a million I say he goes all the way! Take It DOWN!TORONTO BABY!
I am sure once he has 1/85th of all the chips it is money in the bank. :club:

I like DN just as much as the next guy, but let's get realistic here. There's still about 1200 people in this thing. Remember how Greg Raymer had a mountain of chips last year and busted in 25th b/c Aaron Kanter is a HUGE DONKEY? I'll cheer him on, but there's LOT of play left.

1000 - 1Are you sick, I would bet 100 right now...That would be a shot at 100 g's and considering that he is the lone Pro at the rop I think it is a good play. The reason I say 1 million is when he has those chips he can start to take more chances and bluff people off hands easier. Let me know if anyone finds a site to bet on him and what they are giving .

DN's odds are clearly 1/1 now!!!! AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIlovehimDNDNDNDDNDNDNDDNDDNNN!!!daniel_history_x.jpg
That's really good photoshop work. I mean, it almost looks like he has a full head of hair.
isnt cemo the guy who said dn was slacking and Daniel just basically ***** slapped him. Crawl back into your hole
Yep...Same guy.

When I bet on him before the WSOP even started he was about 55 - 1 or something just to MAKE IT to the FINAL TABLE.Doesn't even have to win. Not a bad deal really, but considering the remaining players in the field, Daniel's chip stack, and his position, I think his odds are pretty good for sure.I mean if you really take a close look, a lot of the big names are gone, and there are still some half decent players left there. But then again anybody that has made it this far is probably an ok player.Remember in Poker anything can happen.

alright2 stickied main event threads, a long with the 4320834 other onespost your shit in an already made threadno joke
100:1 nick blows a gasket before the ME is over. Take the chill pill, dude. I thought you Sota heads were cooler than this. Move to Iowa and eat some corn.
When I bet on him before the WSOP even started he was about 55 - 1 or something just to MAKE IT to the FINAL TABLE.Doesn't even have to win. Not a bad deal really, but considering the remaining players in the field, Daniel's chip stack, and his position, I think his odds are pretty good for sure.
Are you insane? You would have to be a complete moron to bet on Jesus Tittyfucking Christ at 55:1.

WoW, imagine he takes it down. That would be one for the ages. Cause realistically everyone is assuming a no name will win it again. For a pro to go through 8000 odd players will be one if not the greatest achievement in tournament history!

Are you insane? You would have to be a complete moron to bet on Jesus Tittyfucking Christ at 55:1.
QFTThat is one of the worst bets I've ever heard of.
WoW, imagine he takes it down. That would be one for the ages. Cause realistically everyone is assuming a no name will win it again. For a pro to go through 8000 odd players will be one if not the greatest achievement in tournament history!
What's with all those premature ejaculators suddenly?Let the man play his game and see how it goes then...
awesome pic...long way to go boys and girls but i like his position
I agree...not on the pic though, I thought I heard Marco say DN was a briefs sort of guy. Sitting in 6th out of 1200+ left is a nice spot to be in. Raymer '05 is a painful reminder of the donk fest yet to come though, and the shi.t piles they can drop.
alright2 stickied main event threads, a long with the 4320834 other onespost your shit in an already made threadno joke
Get a life!!!!! Someone really needs to meet you in a dark alley.. I am sure you will try and come back with something lame