Thank god he's out of the main event. We won't have to hear him crying on live TV for too long!!!
There's no guy I'd rather see win this event more than Mike. He wants this one more than anybody.
Thank god he's out of the main event. We won't have to hear him crying on live TV for too long!!!
I wish he would have won have gone farther so you would have never started this thread
please dont post here. ever. again.
FYP. Bad break for mouth, "heavy betting preflop" with KJ suited, and all in call for 10000 on a flush draw? Sounds like he got knocked out by an idiot...-fop

It's a standard internet play. If you flop a flush draw move all in.

I wish he would have won have gone farther so you would have never started this thread
With such great insight... I think a lot of individuals wish your mom would have used protection.... that way you would have never been born
With such great insight... I think a lot of individuals wish your mom would have used protection.... that way you would have never been born
who the fuck are you?
any guy that moves all in with trip 7's with an opposite flush draw on the board DESERVES the bootthis guy is world class?HA! :D
What? :club:
any guy that moves all in with trip 7's with an opposite flush draw on the board DESERVES the bootthis guy is world class?HA! :club:
WTF are you talking about getting your money in with the best of it ??wow your a donk
There's no guy I'd rather see win this event more than Mike. He wants this one more than anybody.
then i assume you will no longer follow the event -- since, in fact the op was correct, he is out. And since there is no one you want to see win it more -- there is no reason for you to follow.regards
then i assume you will no longer follow the event -- since, in fact the op was correct, he is out. And since there is no one you want to see win it more -- there is no reason for you to follow.regards
That makes no sense at all.Just because I like chocolate cake more than cheese cake, doesn't mean that if there's no choocolate cake left I can't enjoy some cheese cake...There's no one I want to see win it more than me, but since I didn't manage to win the 17 tournaments required to get there with my $1 does that mean there's no reason for me to follow?
Please tell me you've been drinking.