Outing The Joke Accounts

Funny you should mention that, because I actually have a joke account on the Haus, but no actual account.. weird.
lol who? have you posted?
lol.. I think if I even posted period with it, they'd realize instantly who I was trying to be/make fun of, and *I'd* get banned to.So you may need to ask someone else. Wasn't Onlyme at PH spy anyways? :club:
Spy? bah. i actually play poker, remember that game? When i want poker talk, i go to PH. when i want to laugh, i come here. Oh yeah, 4th in posts over there, turns out you CAN postwhore on serious forums too!
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we'll never see him again and now it's beyond situational to ever use this sucker,I'm Cappy.I have a nasty habit of making the perfect jopke account to taunt someone that would normally be below my standard for even conversing with, and then..BOOM... they get banned directly after. Total waste of an email account. imo. :icon_frown:Damn you, FWP. Damn you.
Cappy, you complete me. That brought tears to my eyes.
Speaking of joke accounts, did SCRAM get banned, the racism has really dropped off recently
Holy cow, Scram has been gone awhile, hasnt't he?
Tom, lets be better representatives of our faith, shall we?
You're right. I'm sorry. I just get so worked up when I see other celebrities who I could possibly convert to scientology.

Someone should do a Random Insult Guy account. It will be funny if the insults are so random as to be rare and a treat. I don't do insults well enough.

Someone should do a Random Insult Guy account. It will be funny if the insults are so random as to be rare and a treat. I don't do insults well enough.
Don't you have a Guilani fund raiser to attend, you balloon wielding putz?