Outing The Joke Accounts

I'll give him the George Taylor one, and I think I remember being mildly amused at one Bob Barker post in spite of it's predictability. However, Mikey the Chimp was one of the stupidest things I've seen on this forum in some time, and he just wouldn't let it go. The Grammar Police account was good at first, but it really lost it's novelty when he started making typos. The rest of the accounts don't even deserve mention.
the cookie monster definitely had some quality.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a "real" gimmick account........at another site.

and...FYP?only those who want to out themselves will give it away
I'm confused.Does this mean Monkey wants to out himself cause he's got several he hasn't named yet or that FYP wants to be outed?
admittedly, I haven't even seen the rest of the acounts posts, so I can't comment on their posts. Mikey the Chimp however, I disagree with you. MTC was a great one or two time thing. I don't think he deserved his own Myspace page, but shoot, I don't deserve my own myspace page either.
I'm with Turd on this. Mikey the chimp was one of the worst joke accounts I've ever seen. There were a few other terrible ones, but that one really bombed pretty badly.
I'm confused.Does this mean Monkey wants to out himself cause he's got several he hasn't named yet or that FYP wants to be outed?
uhhhh, nevermind :club:
glengary outed one of mankheys accts, so I edited the white text since only accounts that choose to be outed will be outed, unless I deem a gimmick so sucky that I will out it myself
glengary outed one of mankheys accts, so I edited the white text since only accounts that choose to be outed will be outed, unless I deem a gimmick so sucky that I will out it myself
But if you're talking about our beloved, we all know it's Mahn-key. That makes more sense now. I didn't see the pre-edited post.
emmm, seems like if he wants to out it, that's his choice. don't see why its yours.
emmm, seems like if he wants to out it, that's his choice. don't see why its yours.
no, you don't get it, gwcgwc outed someone elses account. Since the owner of the account didn't out themselves, I'm not gonna allow someone else out the account
you're like a forum superheroI see you in a tight red full body leotard with "Teh Ghey" written on it...and it makes me hard.
no, you don't get it, gwcgwc outed someone elses account. Since the owner of the account didn't out themselves, I'm not gonna allow someone else out the account
no, i got it - i meant if the outer chose to out someone, it was their choice to do so. its not like he endangered monkey's secret identity or something by outing his joke account.
you're like a forum superheroI see you in a tight red full body leotard with "Teh Ghey" written on it...and it makes me hard.
note to self: remember to turn webcam off after the 9pm show.or not
no, i got it - i meant if the outer chose to out someone, it was their choice to do so. its not like he endangered monkey's secret identity or something by outing his joke account.
of course, but the point is for people to out their own accounts, if they don't, they won't be outed. Do many people know who is behind the account in question, yes, but its up to the owner to out themselves, not someone else. I don't think I was wrong at all in editing that post as the point of this thread is for people to out their own accounts, not other people