Bush Administration Official Says 911 Is "inside Job"

The only point you made is that a plane could not have hit the pentagon, which is worthless because you haven't cited a source. You are just spewing drivel, much like the rest of your posts. If you want to legitimize your position, at least do some minimal work like wingnut and post a link.
Watch Loose Change, I thought you already have. And IF you have, how the hell COULD you believe the Pentagon was hit by an airplane? Dense?
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, my last post on the topic.
liar
Actually I think a 757 could've hit the pentagon, because AA 77 was a 757, but it could've have been a number of things. At least you realize there are obvious holes/contradictions in the government story and cover ups of evidence. The most obvious, blatant sign of a cover up to an outsider is the Comission report. In case you don't remember, the gov't had no plans for an actual commission. And when the families demanded an investigation, they didn't want anyone "impeding" on the War on Terror. What was it, 40 plus million on Clinton's sex scandal, yet only 3 million was originally allocated for an investigation into the BIGGEST crime on American soil? :club: David Ray Griffin wrote a book detailing every inch of the lies and distortions (aptly called The 911 commission report: omissions and distortions). But if that doesn't toot your whistle, ask some of the families victims. They have created their own documentary saying the government was behind the attacks. !!! 911 Press for Truth50 bucks to jeepster if he can debunk this one.
wonderful... way to keep your word. BTW, it's saying something that you and TheCorp3 are on the same side... and ps....that's bad.you know, he's the guy that say Loose Change is his solid evidence for something.

i was of the opinion that something of this magnitude could not be a "inside job". i heard the maker of loose change on the bubba the love sponge show and watched his film. although many of his theories seem to go to far there is some evidence that makes you think. the pentagon strike for one seems suspicous. alot of these conspiracy theories could be debunked if they just release the footage from confiscated security camreas. word trade 7 s destruction also looks a little off and would like to see experts in the field explain how that building went down that way in the mainstream media. there is no doubt that the buildings were hit by jetsand the scenes of secondary explosions as the buildings go down could be explained by preasure release from extreme heat and the weight of the building comig down so i am not convinced either way there. was it a conspiracy? pbly not but somethings definatly need to be clarified and i dont blame people who believe it was a big conspiracy involving the government and the worlds elite for asking these questions. one statement in the film really troubled me, the statement that a high level member of the cia met with osam bin laden in an american owned hospitsal in dubai in the months bfore the attacks, has this statement been substanciated by any other source? i know the cia had a history with osama

blah blah blah
First, the enter key is there for a reason. Second, you obviously didn't read the entire thread. Go ahead and read the whole thread before you comment and look foolish.I got this link from maddox's site below. You should go there, and then come back, and tell me your thoughts.http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.htmlfromhttp://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
liarwonderful... way to keep your word. BTW, it's saying something that you and TheCorp3 are on the same side... and ps....that's bad.you know, he's the guy that say Loose Change is his solid evidence for something.
Yes, it was pretty stupid to write that at the time. Alas, my world is consumed by this topic, so I can't avoid it forever around here. I did go quite a while, didn't I?Remember, all those people praying for this thread to die, you can answer your own prayer. Don't want to read what's in here? Don't open the thread.
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody see the new Southpark last night? It made me think of this thread instantly. The real conspiracy is the conspiracy theory. The government is in charge of the conspiracy theory websites and people who preach the theory. This in turn makes us think the government is behind everything and makes us fear the government. Man you can learn so much from that show.

I got this link from maddox's site below. You should go there, and then come back, and tell me your thoughts.http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.htmlfromhttp://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
Way to lose all credibility for your argument by QUOTING FROM MADDOX. The guy is a moron, he's an egotistical piece of shit who thinks he knows everything.His opinion is his own, and it has no basis in this argument. The argument he presents has no way to be corroborated, it's rediculous.I remember he made an article about how record companies rip people off for selling cds at higher prices than tapes even though there's no difference....idiot
Way to lose all credibility for your argument by QUOTING FROM MADDOX. The guy is a moron, he's an egotistical piece of shit who thinks he knows everything.His opinion is his own, and it has no basis in this argument. The argument he presents has no way to be corroborated, it's rediculous.I remember he made an article about how record companies rip people off for selling cds at higher prices than tapes even though there's no difference....idiot
Beaver, you're a good man. Now go back and re-read my posts. I merely use maddox' site for the two links that he uses, not his opinion on the matter. Listening to his political views is like being a democrat because George Clooney is a good actor. I don't much care about his political views, but the two links he provides are very useful, in my opinion. And yeah, I think he is only a marginally entertaining *******.
  • 3 months later...
It's been said before on this board, but it didnt really take off. I did nto want to press the topic yet I feel as I can't wait any longer.Bush official videovisit my sig for other videos.EDIT: the video in question for everyone here is actually Loose Change (seen here). Watch and realize how little you knew about 9/11. It does not submit 100 percent facts, but it will open your eyes to the cover up.
loose change is bullshit. they have spun lie after lie.
  • 1 year later...