Bush Administration Official Says 911 Is "inside Job"

source?
Would you like to address anything I asked of you in my post a couple of pages back? Or are you going to continue to spew worthless conspiracy theories which you have no evidence to back your position up?I'm all about having an discussion regarding your stance on this issue versus mine, but the more I read, the more I think that you have no clue what you are talking about, that you just saw Loose Change and believed everything you heard.You probably subscribe to the views presented by the fat assed michael moore in Fahrenheit 9-11, don't you? Would you like to discuss that maybe?Waiting...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you will. You have and will continue to do that until everybody believes what you do, however far fetched it may be.
Didnt say everyone's, just Sam's. Plus I have a bad habit thinking everyone should see things the way I do. If they don't, I classify them as un-intelligent, which is clearly not the case, ie) the JFK thing.
Would you like to address anything I asked of you in my post a couple of pages back? Or are you going to continue to spew worthless conspiracy theories which you have no evidence to back your position up?I'm all about having an discussion regarding your stance on this issue versus mine, but the more I read, the more I think that you have no clue what you are talking about, that you just saw Loose Change and believed everything you heard.You probably subscribe to the views presented by the fat assed michael moore in Fahrenheit 9-11, don't you? Would you like to discuss that maybe?Waiting...
I kinda would. If you would care to elborate on what MM's falisfications were. Its been awhile since I saw the movie, and did think it was biased, but so is FoxNews, and not all their **** is bullshit.
:club: If that makes you feel better about getting pwned.
If calling me a doushe is getting owned, sure, ok.
You're right suited. I apologize for some of the offensive comments.
I'll take that as a general apology for your unsolicited rudeness to me.
Didnt say everyone's, just Sam's. Plus I have a bad habit thinking everyone should see things the way I do. If they don't, I classify them as un-intelligent, which is clearly not the case, ie) the JFK thing.I kinda would. If you would care to elborate on what MM's falisfications were. Its been awhile since I saw the movie, and did think it was biased, but so is FoxNews, and not all their **** is bullshit.
Go ahead and start here, and feel free to post links to material that say otherwise. Until then, moore didn't produce a documentary, he made a long political propoganda commercial patting himself on the back and bashing bush and other republicans.http://www.davekopel.com/terror/59Deceits.pdf"There are lots of good reasons why people have chosen to vote against (or for) the re-election of George Bush. And there are lots of good reasons why patriotic Americans have decided to oppose (or support) the war in Iraq. One thing that all the good reasons have in common is that they are based on facts. In a democracy, we should try to convince our fellow citizens with facts and logical reasoning. To manipulate people with frauds and propoganda is to attack democracy itself."Any questions?EDIT: By the way, michael moore says he was born in Flint (Flynt?), Michigan in his movie about exporting jobs and what not. He compares an picture of an abandoned warehouse in Flint to a picture of the Oklahoma City bombing. Thing is, moore was born and raised in Davison, MI. On top of that, as someone who knew kids who died at Columbine, his pathetic piece of crap movie Bowling for Columbine has lots of lies and inaccuracies in it as well. He is a dirtbag, nothing more. Well, a fat dirtbag.
Go ahead and start here, and feel free to post links to material that say otherwise. Until then, moore didn't produce a documentary, he made a long political propoganda commercial patting himself on the back and bashing bush and other republicans.http://www.davekopel.com/terror/59Deceits.pdf"There are lots of good reasons why people have chosen to vote against (or for) the re-election of George Bush. And there are lots of good reasons why patriotic Americans have decided to oppose (or support) the war in Iraq. One thing that all the good reasons have in common is that they are based on facts. In a democracy, we should try to convince our fellow citizens with facts and logical reasoning. To manipulate people with frauds and propoganda is to attack democracy itself."Any questions?EDIT: By the way, michael moore says he was born in Flint (Flynt?), Michigan in his movie about exporting jobs and what not. He compares an picture of an abandoned warehouse in Flint to a picture of the Oklahoma City bombing. Thing is, moore was born and raised in Davison, MI. On top of that, as someone who knew kids who died at Columbine, his pathetic piece of crap movie Bowling for Columbine has lots of lies and inaccuracies in it as well. He is a dirtbag, nothing more. Well, a fat dirtbag.
I couldn't agree more.

Jeep you seem biased because he's fat.Also, where are the references concerning the claims dave makes? Don't know how credible MM is, but if neither have citations, or references to back their claims, then we should throw both of their pieces out the window.I also kinda find it funny, that Dave, being a democrat, seemingly hates MM. Thats like superman and batman fighting. Maybe he just hates fat people like jeep.Nonetheless, if what Dave says has merit, then I don't know why it isnt more publicized. People need to know MM is a fraud, who falsfies evidence.

I also kinda find it funny, that Dave, being a democrat, seemingly hates MM. Thats like superman and batman fighting. Maybe he just hates fat people like jeep.Nonetheless, if what Dave says has merit, then I don't know why it isnt more publicized. People need to know MM is a fraud, who falsfies evidence.
I apologize if this is sarcasm, but the response is pretty simple and straightforward, so just in case you're serious:Many Democrats despise Michael Moore because they believe their cause can stand on its own without his distortions. I used to be very conservative and I have never liked Ann Coulter for the same reasons.If you want evidence of MM's distortions, use Google. It's very well-publicized.
Jeep you seem biased because he's fat.Also, where are the references concerning the claims dave makes? Don't know how credible MM is, but if neither have citations, or references to back their claims, then we should throw both of their pieces out the window.I also kinda find it funny, that Dave, being a democrat, seemingly hates MM. Thats like superman and batman fighting. Maybe he just hates fat people like jeep.Nonetheless, if what Dave says has merit, then I don't know why it isnt more publicized. People need to know MM is a fraud, who falsfies evidence.
I hate him for being a liar, misrepresenting his past, calling political propoganda a "documentary", and generally manipulating people based on what he thinks is his perfect world. He refuses to represent both sides of an argument. Take Fahrenheit 9-11. He had his story line, and he simply amassed a bunch of quotes, video clips and interviews, took them out of context, and put them all together. And under the guise of calling his editing job a "documentary", he took advantage of others, for his own benefit.And I am not biased against him for being fat, I am biased because he is a manipulates things in order to make his story "true". But he is really, really fat. Admit it. As for more on citations and references, try looking at this page.http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-D...renheit-911.htmThis last link is a very long and thorough account of the BS that is Fahrenheit 9-11. Grab something to drink. I think that anyone who reads it shouldn't have any reason to lend moore any credibility, ever.

If I had to label myself, I'd say I'm a liberal.I loved Bowling for Columbine.I hated Fahrenheit 911.I'm looking forward to his next film about HMO's.Just my two cents.

Have you read this thread at all? I've covered what you posted, probalby indirectly. Loose Change made me think I didn't know everythign there was to know on 911. The ccdominoes thing puts the makers of loose change in their place as young college students who were making a propaganda piece. Dylan jumped on an idea and made a video. It's not fact checked, and does include lots of postulating.I applaud people who are eager to disprove the truth movement, as it helps us bring up subjects that aren't talked about.Nah, michael moore won't touch this side of the story, although I'm pretty sure he knows about it. Thought farenheit 911 was ok, it distracts from the big picture. I'm a conservative, btw.

I think this thread has become popular enough to discuss "who benefits" from 911. It seems as though a few of you can't get by the fact that the government let 911 happen on purpose, for lack of motive. Maddox himself says his main problem with this truth movement is it's accousaltations lack of purpose. First, you have to understand that the Federal Reserve is the root of the entire problem. I guess the people behind the FEDS, but that you know what I mean. Internationalist bankers. consider this video set http://universalseed.org/main.asp?category...Money%20Masterstrust me, it will help you understand why something like this happens.or just search Federal Reserve fraud in google. The video shows a fascinating retelling of history, and it makes sense.

Should anyone really give a crap about what Maddox thinks about 911? I mean, the guy is funny and has a funny way of expressing himself but, just because he has a popular website that caters to 19-25 year old males (primarily) doesn't mean he "knows" what's what. Some of you morons will believe anything that's on the net.

Should anyone really give a crap about what Maddox thinks about 911? I mean, the guy is funny and has a funny way of expressing himself but, just because he has a popular website that caters to 19-25 year old males (primarily) doesn't mean he "knows" what's what. Some of you morons will believe anything that's on the net.
Agreed.
That's funny, because that's the reason this thread was created in the first place.
Seconded. Don't know why people think he's the absolute authority on various topics. He's a 25 fat loner, who has a cruel sense of humour and a grasp for grammar. I read him, but I dont worship.

Jeepster you know the origins of Loose change, right? No one likes to talk about it, but the three kids started making the project with the idea that the government did 911 as a fictional story. They tried looking for some details and realized their idea wasn't new, and that people actually believed it. fckthis wrote

Seconded. Don't know why people think he's the absolute authority on various topics. He's a 25 fat loner, who has a cruel sense of humour and a grasp for grammar. I read him, but I dont worship.
yea he probably didn't look into the concept very well. Dylan said he sent him some information and that he leans toward the LIHOP theory more than anything. He knows most of his audience is a bunch of dunderheads who don't give two shits about anything except some laughs, and he provides.
Jeepster you know the origins of Loose change, right?
I'm not nearly as concerned about it's origins or who made it. I am more concerned at all of the inaccuracies and manipulations in it. I guess you missed or didn't read this link. Spend ten minutes on it and tell me what you think. Or if you did read the page and are simply ignoring it, then I would encourage you to do some research to address even 5 of the many inaccuracies in Loose Change.http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html
Good link. I skimmed it, and I think this is one of the most telling points - (quoting from Loose Change) "The second plane hits the South Tower between the 78th and 82nd floors at 9:03 AM, barely hitting the southeast corner, the majority of the jet fuel exploding outside in a massive fireball."And this guy's response - "Barely hitting the corner? The entire plane went into the building AT 550+ MPH! Here is the footage from the video that goes with statement 383."image105.jpgThe loose change video really does distort the facts and use wording which is often misleading, or sometimes downright false. He says "barely hitting the corner" so that we'll keep it in our heads that this impact could not have brought down the tower. But of course the plane actually hit pretty much square-on.