Why Do Noobs Always Complain About Fish?

In my continuing "Why do noobs" series of threads, I ask " Why do noobs always complain about fish. I've been posting her over a year now, and every day, each and every day, we have some noob or another ***** about the way some fish or another played some had, or behaved in some way. Or btch that their girlfriend/boryfriend/cellmate/cousin/father/rabbi is a fish, and no matter what they tell them, they won't listen. Perhaps the most bizarre version of these line of questioning is "DN played like a fish, and now I hate him" They btch that DN bought in 100,000 into a 5/10 nl game. And today, they btch about DN's 500 rebuys being a mockery of poker. First off, and most importantly, don't btch about fish. Don't complain about fish. ANd ultra- most importantly, for gods fcking sakes, DON"T EDUCATE THE FISH. This is the thing I care most about, 'casue I just hate no nothing sklanskites btching about gut shot pot odds, and what not. Shut your name mouth. Praise allah there aer fish, and yep what knowledge you think you ahve about the game to yourself.As for the DN thing, and it being a mockery of poker 1) why do you care how DN spends his time and money. 2) It's not a mockery of poker. It's what poker is all about. Poker is all about winning big money scores from rich fish. I know DN is your hero, and you like to live vicariously through him, and all that, but if he wants to blow off steam, and blow off 48 grand, GOD BLESS HIM. OFten, when rich people, pro poker players, or amituars, play at a level much lower than they are used to, they play like fish. This is behavior that should be encouraged, not discouarged. DN playing like this can never hurt the poker economy. And it might encourage other players to join in the fun, and blow off lots of money in rebuy add on evvents. This is very good for poker, not bad for it. DN is a world class player, who ocasionaly plays far below world class at lower stake, because it's fun. Believe me, if I sat down at a table with him, I would thank him profusely for playing like that. I'm sure that betchel guy didn'tm ind DN pumping 48 grand onto his table.

I complain about fish because I dont like the tasteexcept lox, i love loxand gefilte fish tooand yes, im jewish
It's so wierd that I'm talking about things jewish in two totally different threads at the same time.. come to off topic, my tribal friend, and read the link " dutch check out this site" you'll have to schroll down a bit to get to the tribal content.
In my continuing "Why do noobs" series of threads, I ask " Why do noobs always complain about fish. I've been posting her over a year now, and every day, each and every day, we have some noob or another ***** about the way some fish or another played some had, or behaved in some way. Or btch that their girlfriend/boryfriend/cellmate/cousin/father/rabbi is a fish, and no matter what they tell them, they won't listen. Perhaps the most bizarre version of these line of questioning is "DN played like a fish, and now I hate him" They btch that DN bought in 100,000 into a 5/10 nl game. And today, they btch about DN's 500 rebuys being a mockery of poker. First off, and most importantly, don't btch about fish. Don't complain about fish. ANd ultra- most importantly, for gods fcking sakes, DON"T EDUCATE THE FISH. This is the thing I care most about, 'casue I just hate no nothing sklanskites btching about gut shot pot odds, and what not. Shut your name mouth. Praise allah there aer fish, and yep what knowledge you think you ahve about the game to yourself.As for the DN thing, and it being a mockery of poker 1) why do you care how DN spends his time and money. 2) It's not a mockery of poker. It's what poker is all about. Poker is all about winning big money scores from rich fish. I know DN is your hero, and you like to live vicariously through him, and all that, but if he wants to blow off steam, and blow off 48 grand, GOD BLESS HIM. OFten, when rich people, pro poker players, or amituars, play at a level much lower than they are used to, they play like fish. This is behavior that should be encouraged, not discouarged. DN playing like this can never hurt the poker economy. And it might encourage other players to join in the fun, and blow off lots of money in rebuy add on evvents. This is very good for poker, not bad for it. DN is a world class player, who ocasionaly plays far below world class at lower stake, because it's fun. Believe me, if I sat down at a table with him, I would thank him profusely for playing like that. I'm sure that betchel guy didn'tm ind DN pumping 48 grand onto his table.
a bit over the top.but i love the fish. they feed me money. =]i haven't been a losing playing for 2 years so I don't hate fish.But its only natural people hate on fish when they catch something.Calling people a fish is pretty hypocritical. I'm pretty sure everyone starts out as a fish when they play poker, thats the way you learn the game.Fish are the main source of income for poker players.Clearly Fish miss more times than they hit... so i don't have any complaints when i get fished out.
It's so wierd that I'm talking about things jewish in two totally different threads at the same time.. come to off topic, my tribal friend, and read the link " dutch check out this site" you'll have to schroll down a bit to get to the tribal content.
off topic is scary, people with no lives lurk there and post a million times a day, im scared to go there anymore... :club:
All our Jewish posters need a star next to their name. Too far? Seriously though, it's almost racist how much favoritism I show towards the Jewish. I'm seriously considering going to Israel to study.
I feel the same way about Azn's. It's so wierd, but I totally like an azn person way more than I like a white person by default when I meet them. It's like, most people have to prove something to me, before I like them. Azn's, I just instanly like them, and then they have to do something to anger me, before I dislike them.
I feel the same way about Azn's. It's so wierd, but I totally like an azn person way more than I like a white person by default when I meet them. It's like, most people have to prove something to me, before I like them. Azn's, I just instanly like them, and then they have to do something to anger me, before I dislike them.
That's exactly how I feel about the Jewish.

Uh oh, a mod showed up. The purge is coming, I hope this thread survies, I am seruious about this. WHy do noobs always start stupid threads about how they hate fish?!? I think that question is a zen koan with no real answer.

I complain about fish because Phil Hellmuth says they can't spell poker.

All the stupid hellmuth posts buried this highly important thread.Don't think I didn't see you, "I don't think I have enough chips to fold" thread. Cheecky new twist on an old theme.Be glad rednecks are putting their money in bad, fish.Or perhaps maybe the rednecks are right, they don't have enough chips to fold. It's an important concept in a tourniment, when you weigh your chances of winning the tourniment if your stack is crippled vs gambling in a pot that can put you in contention to win. Maybe they really were getting the right pot odds/ tourney win odds and they did have to call.

The first rule of Fish Club is Don't talk about Fish ClubThe second rule of Fish Club is Don't talk about Fish ClubThe third rule of Fish Club is Don't edumacate the FishThe fourth rule of Fish Club is Serve with risotto and a chilled Chardonnay.

I love fish. I especially love the one last night in the GWD tournament who when all-in with a 22 on a AA5 board and then was pissed when I called! Thanks you helped me win a chipset!

I love fish. I especially love the one last night in the GWD tournament who when all-in with a 22 on a AA5 board and then was pissed when I called! Thanks you helped me win a chipset!
what did you call with, out of curiousity?

I absolutly hate it when people educate the fish.If i play a hand well, and bust a fish, know what i say? Sorry man, i just got lucky. that woulda been a tough fold.They think they played well, they reload, i win more money :club: But it sucks when somebody says "You called with that, you only had 4 outs to make that. thats a 9% chance of happennig, you coulda only called a bet worth about 1/10 the pot to make that right. Read a book, fish" :D:D:D:):):) Walleye fish is really good, we fish for walleye in Lake of the Woods, basically on the canadian border, really fun, really good tasting.