I've Been Seeing This Girl

I've been seeing this girl Olivia on and off for about six months. She's really into me but she won't do anything. I asked for a blowjob and her reply was: "But you pee from there! Gross!!" I asked if we could make out and her reply to that was: "But you puke from there! Gross!!"I was just sitting around contemplating my next move, when I thought: hey! a poker forum might just be the best place for some sound advice.So guys and gals, how can I get Olivia to enjoy my manhood?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been seeing this girl Olivia on and off for about six months. She's really into me but she won't do anything. I asked for a blowjob and her reply was: "But you pee from there! Gross!!" I asked if we could make out and her reply to that was: "But you puke from there! Gross!!"I was just sitting around contemplating my next move, when I thought: hey! a poker forum might just be the best place for some sound advice.So guys and gals, how can I get Olivia to enjoy my manhood?
Just shoot your manhood on her chest, she doesn't have a choice in the matter.
It's probably because you're ugly. And I was going to post that based entirely upon your handle, until I saw that you actually have your picture up as your avatar.Get a hair cut you dirty hippie. This girl is obviously too good for you.Good luck. Nice shirt, too. Is that pink? You are probably one of those guys who flips the collar because you think it's cool, right?
PM Clay Aiken, he has similar problems.

Tell her that she should wear finger condoms to avoid getting poo under her nails. Then drop your penis into a cup of milk and let it slurp the milk up and after its done say, "Ahhh, happy boy?"

Drug her up, take her home, throw a load on her back, steal all the money in her purse and crawl out a window.Now that's a date.

Hilarious idea, great avatar, not great execution.
I really thought this was you when I first saw the post. I guess I Wasn't the only one either
I really thought this was you when I first saw the post. I guess I Wasn't the only one either
I'm brought up every time someone makes one of these. i gess lindsey's hert my cretibility.........lol...................!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!.............
it may be a good thing. you have to watch out for those trolls.
Don't Hit The New..........I got nothing
I'm at a loss as well....