Another Reason Why Live Poker Is Rigged!

4 Players Flop StraightWith the board showing 9heart8spade7heart, three players move all-in and one player, holding 6heart5spade, folds. All three players turn over J-10 meaning that 4 players flopped a straight. The player who folded 5-6 is clearly very happy with his play, while all the others seem entertained as they chop the pot.

4 Players Flop StraightWith the board showing 9heart8spade7heart, three players move all-in and one player, holding 6heart5spade, folds. All three players turn over J-10 meaning that 4 players flopped a straight. The player who folded 5-6 is clearly very happy with his play, while all the others seem entertained as they chop the pot.
Sad that no one completed the flush.

Another one in the same event, earlierDowney Flops Quad AcesTodd Downey gets all-in pre-flop with A-Q and the flop brings A-A-A, putting him far, far out of range of his opponent's pocket kings.

OK...One hand I was playing online, I had pocket 3s. I'm playing fairly conservatively but I stick in. The flop is A3A, so obviously I'm sticking around for the rest of the hand, but just call to keep the action going...there were three others in the hand. The turn is another 3 and there were bets before me, so I decided to go all-in, natch. The other three stick all their chips in. I forget what the river was, because my quads were up against 3 full houses.It's not as though online doesn't have its own share of quirks.EDIT: Wait...the river was a 5...that's right, because there were two hands of A-3, of poket fives, hence the three full houses. Sorry if that was confusing.

OK...One hand I was playing online, I had pocket 3s. The flop is A3A, so obviously I'm sticking around for the rest of the hand, but just call to keep the action going...there were three others in the hand. The turn is another 3 and there were bets before me, so I decided to go all-in, natch. The other three stick all their chips in. I forget what the river was, because my quads were up against 3 full houses.It's not as though online doesn't have its own share of quirks.EDIT: Wait...the river was a 5...that's right, because there were two hands of A-3, of poket fives, hence the three full houses. Sorry if that was confusing.
So there are 6 3s in the deck?
Another one in the same event, earlierDowney Flops Quad AcesTodd Downey gets all-in pre-flop with A-Q and the flop brings A-A-A, putting him far, far out of range of his opponent's pocket kings.
How mucn did the jackpot pay??
That's crazy. It's rare enough in hold'em for 2 players to have a JT there. 3 having it is crazy. I wonder who folded the 65.
OK...One hand I was playing online, I had pocket 3s. I'm playing fairly conservatively but I stick in. The flop is A3A, so obviously I'm sticking around for the rest of the hand, but just call to keep the action going...there were three others in the hand. The turn is another 3 and there were bets before me, so I decided to go all-in, natch. The other three stick all their chips in. I forget what the river was, because my quads were up against 3 full houses.It's not as though online doesn't have its own share of quirks.EDIT: Wait...the river was a 5...that's right, because there were two hands of A-3, of poket fives, hence the three full houses. Sorry if that was confusing.
Six 3's in the deck. Definitely rigged.
Are you incinuating that online poker is rigged?
i think he means aces full of 3s
only 2 As were leftjust saw his editstilll dont believe him. He said it all went in on the turn, why would the 55 stcik around
That's crazy. It's rare enough in hold'em for 2 players to have a JT there. 3 having it is crazy. I wonder who folded the 65.
Jennifer Tilly laid it down....she can dodge bullets baby!