You forgot to look at his screen name Golden... it explains EVERYTHING.
Point taken.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really care what its like outside, its probably about 65 in my air conditioned room, with a comfortable bed, a tv with sportscenter, and a laptop so i can come on here and be all e-popular

i disagree. if it's too cold I can add layers of clothing. too hot can't do shti
QFT. Once you're naked, then what?

I know how you feel buddy, currently 106 here in Phoenix and we have a forecasted high of 110 for the day. Last week we had a day where we hit 115. I thought I was truly going to die. Twenty five years old and lived here everyday of my life and I'll tell you... you NEVER get used to it!BTW, I tried to eat a popsicle yesterday. I got it out of the freezer walked to my car and turned it on and opened it up, and it was no longer a popsicle but a drink.

yeah but I felt like today was pretty nice compared to the weekend
QFTDid either of you get hit with that random tropical downpour that blew through yesterday?It rained really hard for like 3 minutes, then turned hot as hell again.
Yea... my office is in Carlsbad and its been actually 70's today... a nice change. Did you get my cell in the PM?
Where do you work? I live in Carlsbad.
QFTDid either of you get hit with that random tropical downpour that blew through yesterday?It rained really hard for like 3 minutes, then turned hot as hell again.Where do you work? I live in Carlsbad.
yeah that was bizarre....And no I never got your pm SoCal
This is a LIVE up-to-the-minute heat index map. Why the hell am I so lucky to live in Iowa where it's currently hotter than Death Valley or Phoenix. High for Monday 7/17/06 in Des Moines 109!!It's HotThis map will update constantly.usheat.gif
Do you ***** when it gets cold in the winter too?
I like it when it's really, REALLY cold. I sleep best that way.
My favorite actually, is when it's Raining softly outside and it's like 55 degrees outside. That's the best