Has anyone whos been there been playing any Badugi? Any stories?? As a sidenote, what online sites offer Badugi?

Has anyone whos been there been playing any Budagi? Any stories?? As a sidenote, what online sites offer Budagi?
never played it, I want to get it in my home game but people love NL holdem, after all it is the cadillac of poker.Doyles room spreads it

I've never played this game, but I might download Doyle's Room to try it.

Badugi is the sickest game ever made!!! I wish they offered something lower than 100/200 in Vegas. Anyhow, a couple guys from our home game played Badugi for the first time together. We ended up teaching the rest of the home game players and now EVERYONE is addicted. NL Hold 'em, take a seat behind Badugi

I read a bit about it and I think it looks stupid. 4 cards, triple draw? Wtf...might as well play Crazy Eights.
try it, I am addicted and I have only been playing for like 20 minutes.
I remember for a stretch how they played Jumanji night after night on TBS.
And then they made another movie that was exactly like Jumanji... I mean come on, Jumanji sucked in the first place.
And then they made another movie that was exactly like Jumanji... I mean come on, Jumanji sucked in the first place.
I liked it...but then i was young when i watched it, so it doesn't really matter.