Anyone Else Sick Of Animated Avitars?

very distracting when im trying to read posts and the ones w/ tits/***/etc just gives me the impression that the poster is sex-deprived and desperateseriously, anyone who's getting *** wouldnt have such an avitar

My Controls>>Board Settings>>Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics?>>No
i find normal avatars very useful. i generally post in strategy, and it's so much easier to tell who's posting by their pic instead of reading their name
no... I'm not sick of animated avatars.
since your avatar isn't bouncing boobs, i usually just ignore it . I just watched your avatar/movie re-dux and thoroughly enjoyed it.now, go find some bouncing boobies!
alright keyboard warrior
Stop trying to brag that you have a girlfriend and go out with her you pussy...
very distracting when im trying to read posts and the ones w/ tits/***/etc just gives me the impression that the poster is sex-deprived and desperateseriously, anyone who's getting *** wouldnt have such an avitar
Before I read the responses (I can see 12 right now), I'm willing to bet my car that 11 of them are flames.
i find normal avatars very useful. i generally post in strategy, and it's so much easier to tell who's posting by their pic instead of reading their name
Feel free to head back to Strat....
Up and down and up and down and up and down...What did you say?
What do who say now?
yeah. the yellow frog is still pretty cool.
lol.... try putfile.com petoria.
Not a fan of the ladies, are ye, Trebek?