be honest fcper's

On average, how many times a day do you come in here looking for a new journal entry by DN?I would say I check about 4 or 5 times a day to see if it is updated. Please inform me that I am not the only one, I would hate to use the word, obsessing over these entries.It is a feeling of utter disappointment when DN does not come through, but I guess he is a bit busier than the rest of us.Just wondering,MASS

Three tops, I usually check in the morning, then later, and again before I leave work to see if there is one. I do enjoy his blogs, so I like to see if there is one posted or not.

I check the forums a ton everyday, but maybe journal once a day or every other. If I see Daniel has posted something in the forums though that quite often catches my attention.

Dude, I only check once a day. What's wrong with you man?And if he hasn't updated it that day, then I'll resume lighting candles around my cubicle and staring at all of my Negreanu posters up on the wall while singing "I don't want anybody else, when I think about Danny, I touch myself. I honestly do."If I really get into it I'll take my shirt off and have the human resourse lady come by and pour the candle wax on my chest while I work on my 'chip-shuffling' tricks. All of this while blaring "O Canada" on my radio. Needless to say my co-workers find me....well......let's say they keep to themselves. I think they're just jealous that I have the ability to become so passionate about something.

JFarrel20 wrote:Dude, I only check once a day. What's wrong with you man? And if he hasn't updated it that day, then I'll resume lighting candles around my cubicle and staring at all of my Negreanu posters up on the wall while singing "I don't want anybody else, when I think about Danny, I touch myself. I honestly do." If I really get into it I'll take my shirt off and have the human resourse lady come by and pour the candle wax on my chest while I work on my 'chip-shuffling' tricks. All of this while blaring "O Canada" on my radio. Needless to say my co-workers find me....well......let's say they keep to themselves. I think they're just jealous that I have the ability to become so passionate about something.U need serious serious help.... My side is still all cramped up from laughin so hard.... :D

JFarrel20 wrote:Dude, I only check once a day. What's wrong with you man? And if he hasn't updated it that day, then I'll resume lighting candles around my cubicle and staring at all of my Negreanu posters up on the wall while singing "I don't want anybody else, when I think about Danny, I touch myself. I honestly do." If I really get into it I'll take my shirt off and have the human resourse lady come by and pour the candle wax on my chest while I work on my 'chip-shuffling' tricks. All of this while blaring "O Canada" on my radio. Needless to say my co-workers find me....well......let's say they keep to themselves. I think they're just jealous that I have the ability to become so passionate about something.U need serious serious help.... My side is still all cramped up from laughin so hard.... :D
Well I'm originally from St. Louis, so I've got that elaborate mid-western sense of humor. Not surprisingly, you are the only one who found this funny. /shrug.Oh yeah, it's all true. Except for the whole "taking off my shirt" thing. I don't wear a shirt to work.
JFarrel20 wrote:Dude, I only check once a day. What's wrong with you man? And if he hasn't updated it that day, then I'll resume lighting candles around my cubicle and staring at all of my Negreanu posters up on the wall while singing "I don't want anybody else, when I think about Danny, I touch myself. I honestly do." If I really get into it I'll take my shirt off and have the human resourse lady come by and pour the candle wax on my chest while I work on my 'chip-shuffling' tricks. All of this while blaring "O Canada" on my radio. Needless to say my co-workers find me....well......let's say they keep to themselves. I think they're just jealous that I have the ability to become so passionate about something.U need serious serious help.... My side is still all cramped up from laughin so hard.... :)
Well I'm originally from St. Louis, so I've got that elaborate mid-western sense of humor. Not surprisingly, you are the only one who found this funny. /shrug.Oh yeah, it's all true. Except for the whole "taking off my shirt" thing. I don't wear a shirt to work.
ARE YOU KIDDING, I'M CANADIAN AND I ALMOST WET MYSELF.. GOOD JOB BUD.. ( I WOULD PROBABLY BE CONSIDERED MID-WESTERN, SO I GUESS THIS SENSE OF "HUMOUR" (notice the canadian spelling) CROSSES THE BORDER TOO!JackTheCat :D
hahah... St. Louis. I live there... I guess that's why I was cracking up as well.... as far as the blog goes.... I'm on the forum like 3 times a day.... most of the time I forget to check the blog before I go... but If I remember I'll check like once every 3 days probably.