Why Does This Forum Even Exist

2-7 and A-5 are killer games and definetly a great change of pace from holdem cuz usually the players r more skilled and there r a lot less of them

2-7 and A-5 are killer games and definetly a great change of pace from holdem cuz usually the players r more skilled and there r a lot less of them
TD players are most definitely not more skilled than most hold'em players.All the TD I've played has been horrendous.You want worse players, though, right?
TD players are most definitely not more skilled than most hold'em players.All the TD I've played has been horrendous.You want worse players, though, right?
exactly, i've watched idiots just cold call with wheels and pat 6's in A-5. There's plenty of tards playing Triple Draw. I just need to put money back on UB to capitalize on it.

Hey HangukI like 2-7 lowball on UB. I play the limit tables, but if no action then I hit the PL tables. Lowball is my favorite game and it gets no press. Haven't seen the WSOP tourney of it in two years. The year Raymer won the main event I saw the tourney but that is the only one I have seen.

Hey HangukI like 2-7 lowball on UB. I play the limit tables, but if no action then I hit the PL tables. Lowball is my favorite game and it gets no press. Haven't seen the WSOP tourney of it in two years. The year Raymer won the main event I saw the tourney but that is the only one I have seen.
There wasn't a WSOP tourney this year.
yea but occasionly i like a challanging game jus to keep me on my toes i usually build a bank to take on the better players and try to learn something against them to take back to the crappy games and win more...... the serious players can be more skilled then some NL players on stars and party
  • 3 weeks later...