Daniel, I Want Your Fcp Dress Shirt

Dude, those FCP dress shirts are killer, where can I get one!?Also, I want that yellow FCP hat, it rox.I'll pay 4 it...Thanks!Joey
That is my favorite line. You'll pay for it? Oh, I thought you wanted the free FCP gear that comes with starting a new topic. How about a shout out on the video blog instead?
Real men wear pink, but is pink really manly?
NO, and NO!! Unless you're the .000001% of the male population that can pull it off.
That is my favorite line. You'll pay for it? Oh, I thought you wanted the free FCP gear that comes with starting a new topic. How about a shout out on the video blog instead?
:club: Actually I was just differentiating between FCP point - bought apparel and cash bought apparel, wasn't asking for anything free.
Dude, those FCP dress shirts are killer, where can I get one!?Also, I want that yellow FCP hat, it rox.I'll pay 4 it...Thanks!Joey
Dude, that wifebeater you wore in the last video blog, where can I get one!?I'll pay 4 it...Thanks!-Random idiot on the forums-
:club: Actually I was just differentiating between FCP point - bought apparel and cash bought apparel, wasn't asking for anything free.
I didn't pick up on that. Are threads the way FCP gear is normally ordered?