Nice pictures. My cousin is dealing the WSOP this year so I decided to check out all of your pictures to see if I can find him and sure enough there he was. He's in the picture where the Grinder is talking to Matusow picture # 3. He's to the left of the Grinder in the picture. He's got a shaved head and a goatee.

Yeah, I don't get the pink visor thing. Last year, he wore a pink shirt. I think it is just Layne being silly. Anyway, I would love to post this picture in my blog. If you are willing to share, could you please send it to me? I will give you credit for taking the photo.
Theresa, check your FCP private messages.

Rob-L: Great pictures man. I don't know you but I am guessing that this is what you do for a living, these are outstanding. I would approach CARD-PLAYER or one of the other magazines, as so far, your pictures are better than anything I have seen in their coverage so far. Good Job Bud and thanks for the hook-up with the pics.

So is being a giant frilly pillow.743181100_l.jpg
Touche! I don't like that shirt either... and yeah, I am a fat chick. But I still don't like the jerseys. It's kind of like the low rise jeans that women have been wearing the past few years. Unless if you are skinny and have a great body, they do not look good. However, the trend was so big that they even made those jeans in my size! Now that is scary. The right jersey on the right person is OK. But unfortunately, we all do not have the looks or the right bodies for all kinds of looks. Trust me, I know... see above picture. :club:
Touche! I don't like that shirt either... and yeah, I am a fat chick. But I still don't like the jerseys. It's kind of like the low rise jeans that women have been wearing the past few years. Unless if you are skinny and have a great body, they do not look good. However, the trend was so big that they even made those jeans in my size! Now that is scary. The right jersey on the right person is OK. But unfortunately, we all do not have the looks or the right bodies for all kinds of looks. Trust me, I know... see above picture. :D
FCP :club:'s you

I like going out with women of size. It's like getting value for money. You pay the same amount to bring a girl out on a date, but if the girl is bigger, you actually get a lot more pounds per dollar. Hence, going out with a 200 pounder is like going out with 2 skinny chicks.

Touche! But I still don't like the jerseys.
From reading your blog, you don't sound like a great poker player, but you sure come across as a nice person (all the more impressive in this forum of anonymous jerks). Yeah, that's right, I called you jerks because many of you are often rude. I didn't want to throw down the gauntlet but I was left with no choice...jerks.
when FTP pays him the money that they do then the jerseys quickly become his style
Ferguson gets paid benjamins by FT, he doesn't wear a Jersey. I personally don't mind the jerseys. I think what a person wears is highly individualized and should remain that way. At least these guys that are sponsored don't come dressed like the loud, smelly guy from last year's ME that got so much air time. The jerseys are what is hip, of course the sites are going to have them available to their players.