Event 8 ($2000 Omaha Hi-low)

Not out yet, must be waiting for 1/2 a hand. Is he getting dealt trips every hand? What's going on?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, you have to basically roll up 2-3 hands in a row with a few players to get back to playing shape. But, its doable, I've done it in 7S H/L.
if you've done it with less than a BB left down 47:1 to the chip lead with the rest of the table all wanting you out first, somebody up there likes you lol
I want a hand by hand update :club:
Hand #1: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #2: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #3: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #4: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.
Hand #1: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #2: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #3: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.Hand #4: DN is not in blind, has no hand, and folds.
thanks a lot :club:
Did CP just crash for anyone else?
yeah we blew up the server with everyone refreshing lol
You know the next update is either-DN out in 7th orDN triples up to 30K.With a slight chance of spilt pot, all in next hand.
Are his hands honestly that bad? You gotta get in there and gamble with any ace at this point.

this feels like yesterday when my power went out with 5 min left in the italy game and i missed the 2 goalshopefully i will miss DN tripling up twice

lets all go crash pokerwire now..
LOL. Already there. Only thing is, pokerwire is always one step behind CP. And we know how up to date they are.
lets all go crash pokerwire now..
ive had both open in different tabsstill no update for u lazy ppl that dont have it open
Are his hands honestly that bad? You gotta get in there and gamble with any ace at this point.
In omaha hi/lo there are a lot of hands that are simply unplayable.