Event 8 ($2000 Omaha Hi-low)

Wow, if you were looking for validation...Crashing a serious server on a Omaha 8 o/b game most people don't care about. Hope they have a backup plan for the bigger events!...and to the point, no, not 47:1 but about 20:1 and it was the most phenominal run of luck I've ever had with 2-3 people colluding to run me down so they could chop. We chopped at 4 ppl, they were both out.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well world series of poker had the live CP updates but all they have is DN is down to 10kmaybe they took another break

In omaha hi/lo there are a lot of hands that are simply unplayable.
I know that, but when you have 5/8 of a BB you got to play a hand eventually.
no reason to think pokerwire has anybody actually on site now lol. they seem to be waiting for CP to come back too.
yeah so far every wire update has been after CP posts it

With this structure someone probablly won the tournament by now.

Maybe DN is taking them all for a walk ... a la Jerry
i think they went on another break like they did 15 minutes into the final table but who the heck knows
i think they went on another break like they did 15 minutes into the final table but who the heck knows
or something horrible happened :club:
CP has exclusive rights along with their deal with FTP...that could be why. See, no competition mean crap service.
have all your posts come in this thread?

like 40% of my posts are from WSOP threads or the 1 huge Protege show threadok maybe not 40% but a good amount

have all your posts come in this thread?
Probably about half of them. What can I say, nothing to talk about/no time before. Is there some qualifier I'm not aware of?
Maybe the Shulman family should play a little less time playing poker and a little more time "minding the store."
:club: