fcp at work crew

My boss just snuck up behind me and took a picture of me.
yea im pretty sure thats weirdis this like a blackmail not doing work thingy or is he about to go rub one out somewhere with it for a minute?
We're about to do a new brochure. He needed some shots of us "in action."Or the second one. I'm so glad I wasn't posting when he walked up behind me, I was actually working. That was lucky.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

The avatar restriction of 7kb is nazi-like.avatar test
Look how small it is! Look how small my penis is....er...I mean avatar. Look at it!
Freudian slipn. A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

I love those things.

The avatar restriction of 7kb is nazi-like.avatar test
Look how small it is! Look how small my penis is....er...I mean avatar. Look at it!
Freudian slipn. A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

I love those things.

You love penises?
By the way, 13 is my favorite number so posting on this page should be good luck for me.
What does that mean...favourite number? Do you prfer its taste over other numbers or do you prefer its company over other numbers? Is it more visually appealing to you than....say.....the number 18?
Rebecca: Have you ever thought what it would be like to be without Vera for 20 years?Norm: Oh my God!Rebecca: You see? You'd miss Vera!Norm: Oh! I thought you said "beer!"
I want to know what went through your mind when you wagered everything on the category of beer and lost.
By the way, 13 is my favorite number so posting on this page should be good luck for me.
What does that mean...favourite number? Do you prfer its taste over other numbers or do you prefer its company over other numbers? Is it more visually appealing to you than....say.....the number 18?
There are many reasons that are both boring and inconsequential. Don't put u's where they don't belong.This page is called Mayday.
There are many reasons that are both boring and inconsequential. Don't put u's where they don't belong.
Bouring and incounsequential has never stopped you froum posting before. :club:
There are many reasons that are both boring and inconsequential. Don't put u's where they don't belong.
Bouring and incounsequential has never stopped you froum posting before. :club:
Touche.