fcp at work crew

A guy from West Virginia gets home from his honeymoon, and stops by his dad's house. Dad: How's the trip, Son.Son: Great. Phenomenal. We had an outstanding time.Dad: That's good to hear. Where is your new bride?Son: Well, she actually didn't come back. Truth is, I had to kill her.Dad: You killed her? Why on earth would you do that?Son: When we had sex the first time on our wedding night, she bled all over, and then she told me she was a virgin.Dad: Then I don't blame you son. If she wasn't good enough for her family, she's not good enough for ours, either.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

please pause 30 seconds for TimsI AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! post
nope:go steelers 98 (1:22:17 PM): blow me, lunch time, later

Ok, clipped my hair last night with a #1 guard. Took the beard down to stubble length, and now it's time to go get tanned.Have a good weekend, everyone, although if there's internet access there, you know I can't stay away.I'm going to have a drink for each and everyone of you, and 12 for Norm.Just sayin.

Ok, clipped my hair last night with a #1 guard. Took the beard down to stubble length, and now it's time to go get tanned.Have a good weekend, everyone, although if there's internet access there, you know I can't stay away.I'm going to have a drink for each and everyone of you, and 12 for Norm.Just sayin.
i'm going to butcher my boss and his family.just sayin.
speaking of bdams....i was playing with him at a 2/4Nl table at bodog the other night and i reriased him off a hand and he said..."I'm burning all your mail right now."
That actually makes me laugh.

What are the dates for FCP in Vegas in Feb? There are a few folks from our league that are going out there. I leave Albany Feb10 and come home the 13th.

Cindy...I think some people were thinking you were goth because of that avatar you had of the girl with dark hair over her face....except the pic wasn't of you...right?? (I think! LOL). But some people thought that was your pic. Side note: I read the thread for about 2 hours last night while I was playing poker (pages 50-something thru 70 something). You guys are killin me.....too freakin funny!! Chuck's poetry...Beeerains rap.....omg I was laughing my ass off out loud. I'm totally sucked into this army soap opera now. Good stuff. :wink:

some current cummulative nego stats 23 dna4ever 290.4726 Allieee 282.14 (i like being on top just for the record allie)27 gosteelers98 281.74 (tim u up for an allie sandwich? JS)36 Magscm23 238.28 (ron mexico)40 RenaeDawn 229.83 (some chick that has ignored me for the last few days)42 GWCGWC 228.21 (official crew lurker)57 poguemahone1 192.58 (sup dickhead)74 Catcja 150.07 (mmmmm)98 Velkro1 119.09 (vann da man)I think thats everyone in the current top 100, but I may not know some of your stars names.i name thee tiffany because well shes just plain hot
hmmmm, i need to play more to get in the top 100. hehe

This is what I get for coming in late? So much hostility in here today. Here goes the infamous catch up posts:Nikki - Thinking of you all day today. Good, healing thoughts for you.Pogue - Glad you're having fun. Yes, Dolfan is a sheep fucker but we all have our idiosyncracies, you know? Stay safe the rest of your journey and have fun. I look forward to the trip report when you return.Dustin - What are the plans for the bonus? Can I help you spend it?Dustin again - Yes, there is a pirate thread but it's not worth reading. It's not even funny.Whiskey - All non talking has ceased for the time being. Wednesdays are when I don't talk to Vann for the reasons he already stated. Jeff got added to the list yesterday for saying ISAP but he made up for it in the last bathroom stall on the right so I'm speaking to him again.Whiskey again - I assumed DN's name on Stars was a reference to Eminem. I didn't think about Slime. I still think I'm right.Norm - Names of army members. Okay, here's the ones I know off the top of my head. Everyone feel free to add to it and I'll post a complete list on Tribe. I don't have Party, UB, or Empire accounts so I know nothing about those. Feel free to add them.Stars:Jeff = Jeff_536Tim = gosteelers98Tommy = OneRoundEyeMahn-key = DaleMcCarthyDoug = kolman36Keith = very secret but next army game we play I'll point Barbie out for you.Pogue = PogueMahone1Nik = Nikki_NIdaho = CatjcaDNA = dna4ever (he's so original)Dickman = Whiskey16Norm = tall0nScott = Goldie79Scott (SAM) = scott4020Dustin = dms26John = mulhs82Vann = Velkro1Ron Mexico = magscm32Marion = marionsaucyRenae = renaedawnDaniel Negreanu = SlimenimFull Tilt:Tommy = ChuckStyDoug = Kolman36Pogue = Poguemahone68Nik = Nikki_NDNA = dna4everRon Mexico = RonMexicoRenae = renaedawnTommy - "I didn't do it on purpose. I just didn't do it at all." That's gonna be my new motto.Jeff - I always care where Dustin is.DNA - I'm not ignoring you. I :club: you. Wanna make out?Vann - The top 100 of the NegO and only played 2 so far? Well done. I'm gonna keep not speaking to you on Wednesdays as long as that streak lasts.Everyone else - A glowing and sensual hello.My what a lovely tea party.

I didn't win the lottery. I'm sad. :cry: Mmmmmm....sandwiches. I had a terrible showing in the Neg O last night....my worst ever I think....which really sucked cuz DN was playin. Otherwise I may have surpassed you on the leaderboard DNA. Can you handle a woman on top?
i prefer it. in true slacker fashion, less effort that i have to put out for the same result! :club:
DNA - I'm not ignoring you. I :club: you. Wanna make out?
yes i do very badly. this has been a bad week and im not sure if i could finish it if you were to ignore me much longeri :D u tooand yea just for the record im sooooo screwed if my wife and I ever get divorced cause EVERYTHING i have is pretty much dna this or dna that so either I find a girl whose name starts with "D" orI will just have an identity crisis on my hands
I want to see who else is a FCP lover like me 9-5 or is just as bored as work to be consistently posting at this time? :wink:
Who would have thought this thread would last two months and 300 pages.
seven months and 1300 pages, quite the accomplishment
yes i do very badly. this has been a bad week and im not sure if i could finish it if you were to ignore me much longeri :D u tooand yea just for the record im sooooo screwed if my wife and I ever get divorced cause EVERYTHING i have is pretty much dna this or dna that so either I find a girl whose name starts with "D" orI will just have an identity crisis on my hands
or tell people it stands for Daniel's Negreanu's Anus Forever.
I feel so left out right now. :cry:
You don't like the hokey pokey?
Of course she doesn't. Look at her avatar. She's an amputee and doesn't have arms are legs to put in or out. Be more sensitive.
No, just really ugly. I chose to hide my face from the world.
understatement of the world.....
or tell people it stands for Daniel's Negreanu's Anus Forever.
roflmao! PROBLEM SOLVED!