fcp at work crew

Cindy...I think some people were thinking you were goth because of that avatar you had of the girl with dark hair over her face....except the pic wasn't of you...right?? (I think! LOL). But some people thought that was your pic. Side note: I read the thread for about 2 hours last night while I was playing poker (pages 50-something thru 70 something). You guys are killin me.....too freakin funny!! Chuck's poetry...Beeerains rap.....omg I was laughing my ass off out loud. I'm totally sucked into this army soap opera now. Good stuff. :wink:
hehehe....allie said sucked....
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Nikki - Thinking of you all day today. Good' date=' healing thoughts for you.[/quote']2nd
Dustin - What are the plans for the bonus? Can I help you spend it?
Head East on I40 until you hit Asheville
DNA - I'm not ignoring you. I :club: you. Wanna make out?
yes i do very badly. this has been a bad week and im not sure if i could finish it if you were to ignore me much longeri :D u tooand yea just for the record im sooooo screwed if my wife and I ever get divorced cause EVERYTHING i have is pretty much dna this or dna that so either I find a girl whose name starts with "D" orI will just have an identity crisis on my hands
Hello..... my name is Dallas it is so very nice to meet you....lol
I feel so left out right now. :cry:
You don't like the hokey pokey?
Of course she doesn't. Look at her avatar. She's an amputee and doesn't have arms are legs to put in or out. Be more sensitive.
No, just really ugly. I chose to hide my face from the world.
understatement of the world.....
Ok, I'm really, really, really ugly. Is that better?
Hello everyone,How was the tourney last night i missed it...I couldnt make a deposit in time......anyways, whats everyone up to?Havin fun at work?
Hey babe. how's the weather?
Cold but very sunny...thank god.i was starting ot think i lived in Washington or something man after the last month i tell ya its nice to see some sunshine......
Hey, Washington is a nice place. Sunny and 35 this morning!Oh, and morning..
What are the dates for FCP in Vegas in Feb? There are a few folks from our league that are going out there. I leave Albany Feb10 and come home the 13th.
Weekend of the 16th. Sounds like we'll just miss you.
su.cks to be me
yes i do very badly. this has been a bad week and im not sure if i could finish it if you were to ignore me much longeri :D u tooand yea just for the record im sooooo screwed if my wife and I ever get divorced cause EVERYTHING i have is pretty much dna this or dna that so either I find a girl whose name starts with "D" orI will just have an identity crisis on my hands
Hello..... my name is Dallas it is so very nice to meet you....lol
Hi there Dallas! Nice to meet you too!
Ok, clipped my hair last night with a #1 guard. Took the beard down to stubble length, and now it's time to go get tanned.Have a good weekend, everyone, although if there's internet access there, you know I can't stay away.I'm going to have a drink for each and everyone of you, and 12 for Norm.Just sayin.
Keep up the good work Whiskey! and Fight the good fight against raising Beer Taxes!NOMAAM!
Cindy...I think some people were thinking you were goth because of that avatar you had of the girl with dark hair over her face....except the pic wasn't of you...right?? (I think! LOL). But some people thought that was your pic.
:club: I've been waiting for some one to notice that. That picture could have been me, when I was 19 maybe. Seriously, did that girl look 30? No. I thought some one form the Army would say something about it when I posted my pic on tribe.
You and Doug could hook up. Then the DNA would still work.Just sayin. :D
Ooorrrrrrrrrrrrr....you could go gay and marry dustin.JS
HI.
you look like you're giving your boss one last beer before you kill them and their family. That look is seriously creepy
i want his last thought to be "Umm... are you about to kill me with a glass of beer" followed succintly by "yes" and then "i believe my melon is on fire" and the sequel "Yes it's bleeding profusely" and finally my masterpiece "is that my scalp he's wearing"
I feel so left out right now. :cry:
You don't like the hokey pokey?
Of course she doesn't. Look at her avatar. She's an amputee and doesn't have arms are legs to put in or out. Be more sensitive.
No, just really ugly. I chose to hide my face from the world.
understatement of the world.....
Ok, I'm really, really, really ugly. Is that better?
the other way sweetheart! :club:
If somebody could get this report done for me, that would be great. Thanks.
Sure, send it to me. I'll have it done by lunch.
That reminds me. The cd is made and ready to be shipped. I'm just lazy. It will be on its way by the end of the week. Let me know what you think.