fcp at work crew

For John,http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/53/51/Love, NikkiBRING BACK THE MONKEY!!!!
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. That is my job everyday. And the server was taken down, but restored. I really dislike strongly the coworker with the phone, and her new friend another coworke. They are seriously the same two people. I also hereby make the statement that cloning people is bad, very very bad. I need to release anger somewhere cause I can feel it building up inside and I just might snap soon.
super glue the phone receiver to the body of the phone. that will take care of the phone. ???
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

For John,http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/53/51/Love, NikkiBRING BACK THE MONKEY!!!!
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. That is my job everyday. And the server was taken down, but restored. I really dislike strongly the coworker with the phone, and her new friend another coworke. They are seriously the same two people. I also hereby make the statement that cloning people is bad, very very bad. I need to release anger somewhere cause I can feel it building up inside and I just might snap soon.
super glue the phone receiver to the body of the phone. that will take care of the phone. ???
It's a cell phone that I have the problem with for the most part. So that might meet an untimly death out on Pattison Ave. But I like the glus idea too, cause that phone rings a lot too.I'd tell you to keep reading to find this stuff out, but I don't think it shows up till like page 800 or something.
I JUST PLAYED TWO HANDS LIKE A BITCH AND GOT SUCKED OUT ON BOTH OF THEMFRANKENSTEN STOP PLAYING IT LIKE A censored
Not having a good day?
suprising the day is going well up about 350, which is good considering i have played like poo, which brings me to this:sidenote: last night i dropped about 700ish which i am trying to recoup by playing like pooback to main:
i dont wanna grosse anyone out there or anything, but Im fairly sure we can talk openly in here. how come sometimes when you go do #2 and when it comes time for 'the cleanup' theres sometimes nothing there after you know there definitely should be!? I think I just took a mystery dump or something, very strange.
i often pose that same quesition to myself, or the alternative,why did that feel like it came out so clean and it looks like Vietnam on the toilet paper.
It's a cell phone that I have the problem with for the most part. So that might meet an untimly death out on Pattison Ave. But I like the glus idea too, cause that phone rings a lot too.I'd tell you to keep reading to find this stuff out, but I don't think it shows up till like page 800 or something.
ah. yea, only up to 275. Cell phone huh? hmmmmmchange the greeting banner to say "NO SERVICE". haha!

Did you know?That hamburgers dont have ham in them, but are named after a German merchant who first introduced the meat whose hometown was Hamburg.That more movies are produced in India than in HollywoodThat a fresh egg will sink in water, but a stale one won'tThat an espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffeeThat the can opener was invented 48 years after cans were introduced

Did you know?That hamburgers dont have ham in them, but are named after a German merchant who first introduced the meat whose hometown was Hamburg.That more movies are produced in India than in HollywoodThat a fresh egg will sink in water, but a stale one won'tThat an espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffeeThat the can opener was invented 48 years after cans were introduced
yesyes - baliwood - nonono-good test though for longetivity
And you thought Boston was just a bunch of America-hating liberals. :club:
Ya SAM was fooled. You would think people that would elect scuba Teddie and Barney the rainbow dinosaur would have cheered him instead of booing.
How did Brady do last night?
He was so cool and focused it was scary. Offence is not going to be a problem for the Pats. If Maning could be that cool the Colts would never loose.
How did Brady do last night?
He was so cool and focused it was scary. Offence is not going to be a problem for the Pats. If Maning could be that cool the Colts would never loose.
your just saying these things casue Brady is a Republican.