fcp at work crew

FRIDAY, Dustin doesn't want to be here.
Once again, I didn't get to bed until well after 2. I don't want to be awake. I may take a nap later so if anyone wants me to sleep on their behalf, let me know.
i generally go to bed at about 2:30 or 3, and i wake up at 7 everymorning.i am a state of perpetual tiredness.
That's rough, baby. I will nap for you today.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I will be playing poker with Sam tonight!
Yea if I play my cards right the wife and I are do for a late night poker session as well. I think doing 2 loads of laundry before she gets off work, wiping down the kitchen table after dinner followed up by a sincere listening to how her day was should be the winning hand.
Poker or pokeher? A man doing the dishes or laundry is uber sexy. Husbands who do housework are more likely to get laid.
Yea if I play my cards right the wife and I are do for a late night poker session as well. I think doing 2 loads of laundry before she gets off work, wiping down the kitchen table after dinner followed up by a sincere listening to how her day was should be the winning hand.
Poker or pokeher? A man doing the dishes or laundry is uber sexy. Husbands who do housework are more likely to get laid.
Sorry thought my implication was obvious. POKEHER! No way I'm doing laundry and dishes just to be helping out around the house, pffft on that
Sorry thought my implication was obvious. POKEHER! No way I'm doing laundry and dishes just to be helping out around the house, pffft on that
I thought maybe your wife liked to play cards, too. Dave and I are going to play in Sam's regular game tonight. Their may also be a trip to the nudey bar and very likely some sex. We will be kid-free from about 5pm until 10am the next day. Woo Hooo!
i'm completely cool with MOSS on my fantasy team.i'll take that perforamance every week.
You can have that performance every week, but this week Tommy will be transferring $20 to the Norm's fulltilt account. That's tall0n, a zero, not the letter o.Nice doing business with you Tommy! :club: New England 30 Oakland Raiders 20 New England and the over, winners! W00t!;)i still like you tommy! and games this weekend you like? hmmmmm?

First I'd like to say, that's why I don't bet much on football. Especially the pros. College is an easier pick. (based on my own winning percentage) Second, I am tiredThird, it is friday4th, I work with stupid people5th, Morning.

Pogue was in my dream last night. It was not a sex dream. :club: I don't remember the dream very well, but I do remember that he was being very sweet to me. We were walking in what looked like the entry hall of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Dave was there, my mom was there, and some other folks. We were all walking and talking and headed out the door. I have some vague recollection of Pogue and I then going to the airport together. Hmmmm. Oh yeah, and someone else had a heart attack (I don't think I know this person) and I noticed that he didn't look well and told my mom (she used to be a nurse) who stepped in and helped get him to a hospital.

Not always.
Ya baby.Get some sleep for me.If things go well in the game the nudy bars will be closed before we get done winning money (damn blue laws.)
First I'd like to say, that's why I don't bet much on football. Especially the pros. College is an easier pick. (based on my own winning percentage)  Second, I am tiredThird, it is friday4th, I work with stupid people5th, Morning.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lgmeindl/pe...lbert'sdata.gif
First I'd like to say, that's why I don't bet much on football. Especially the pros. College is an easier pick. (based on my own winning percentage)  Second, I am tiredThird, it is friday4th, I work with stupid people5th, Morning.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lgmeindl/pe...lbert'sdata.gif
I love Dilbert. I even named my dog after him.
Ya baby.Get some sleep for me.If things go well in the game the nudy bars will be closed before we get done winning money (damn blue laws.)
Dog willing!

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy ....I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh. If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to DisneyLand, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "DisneyLand burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was getting pretty late.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy ....I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh.  If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to DisneyLand, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "DisneyLand burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was getting pretty late.
lol I love Jack Handy quotes.

i dont wanna grosse anyone out there or anything, but Im fairly sure we can talk openly in here.how come sometimes when you go do #2 and when it comes time for 'the cleanup' theres sometimes nothing there after you know there definitely should be!? I think I just took a mystery dump or something, very strange.

i dont wanna grosse anyone out there or anything, but Im fairly sure we can talk openly in here.how come sometimes when you go do #2 and when it comes time for 'the cleanup' theres sometimes nothing there after you know there definitely should be!? I think I just took a mystery dump or something, very strange.
You didn't take theo to the lake? that what you saying, but you enjoyed the ride? haha
For John,http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/53/51/Love, NikkiBRING BACK THE MONKEY!!!!
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. That is my job everyday. And the server was taken down, but restored. I really dislike strongly the coworker with the phone, and her new friend another coworke. They are seriously the same two people. I also hereby make the statement that cloning people is bad, very very bad. I need to release anger somewhere cause I can feel it building up inside and I just might snap soon.