fcp at work crew

Do you think if I post this, I'll get banned?"Oh and to the mod that attempted the blockbusteresque editing of the thread in question. You're a hack and It's beyond me how you keep your job. You managed to cut out and edit all the posts that were attacking the author of the nasty comment to the OP, yet you managed to leave the original nasty comment, quoted in another post.What exactly was your intention with the editing? I'd really like you to answer that question.Good work, though.I'd bet 20 bucks this wasn't JWeb"Notice I kept all Nazi references out
pogue, i think we're taking a trip to the city next weekend. maybe play over at bay 101. rock!
This just in: Rob's post has been voted non-sequiter of the year.Hey Fake, how's it going? Long time no chat.
going pretty good. not much new just been working a lot. and playing a lot of poker. and sleeping. side note: i :club: isabelle mercier.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

side note:  i  :club:  isabelle mercier.
she deserves to get pounded in the fun way, hopefully by me.side note: got through to cablevision and got UFC, so madness gone, let the drinking comence
I'd like to kiss Isabelle Mercier's front butt
fo shodrinking update: well, two fights into the UFC, and have killed off a half bottle of wine, I'm gonna have to tap into my beer stash probably before midnight
okay, the bottle is done, and this has been a good UFC, keith is quite happy right now, time to move onto the beer
1 hour? Not bad.I watched my roomate finish a bottle of wine in 20ish minutes (I was on Vodka). It was quite impressive.
okay, the bottle is done, and this has been a good UFC, keith is quite happy right now, time to move onto the beer
1 hour? Not bad.I watched my roomate finish a bottle of wine in 20ish minutes (I was on Vodka). It was quite impressive.
Sorry, I just don't get a chance to tell this story very much, and it's one of my favorites:When I was a senior in highschool, I had this friend that used to always say, "If I ever run for political office, my campaign commercials will just be me being like, 'I can drink so much more wine than you. I can drink more wine than anybody. What' Then I'd chug some win to drive the point home."We got into a funny little argument and decided that a contest was in order. So we gathered all our friends and acquaintances around on the night of Homecoming to see which one of us could drink a full bottle of Merlot faster. I finished in 48 seconds.I lost.By ten seconds.Best. Night. Ever.IcePS- Yes, both of our girlfriend immediately ended the relationships. And yes, it was worth it.

lol, anything that makes the breakup quick and simple is positive expectaiton.my favorite move at nice restaurants wiht my gf is this.we order a glass of wine and as soon as the waiter puts it down, i just pound it, and then say,man i really love wine, can i get another glass.****ing cracks me up everytime.side note: got 12th or 13th in 15k guarenteed tonight at ft, in retrospect i think i should have not gotten involved in that last hand.

lol, anything that makes the breakup quick and simple is positive expectaiton.my favorite move at nice restaurants wiht my gf is this.we order a glass of wine and as soon as the waiter puts it down, i just pound it, and then say,man i really love wine, can i get another glass.censored cracks me up everytime.side note: got 12th or 13th in 15k guarenteed tonight at ft, in retrospect i think i should have not gotten involved in that last hand.
tom are you gonna be in AC when McPickie is gonna be there, I really want to find a way down there, and get drunk with y'all(since I can't puff for a while)
Sorry, I just don't get a chance to tell this story very much, and it's one of my favorites:When I was a senior in highschool, I had this friend that used to always say, "If I ever run for political office, my campaign commercials will just be me being like, 'I can drink so much more wine than you. I can drink more wine than anybody. What' Then I'd chug some win to drive the point home."We got into a funny little argument and decided that a contest was in order. So we gathered all our friends and acquaintances around on the night of Homecoming to see which one of us could drink a full bottle of Merlot faster. I finished in 48 seconds.I lost.By ten seconds.Best. Night. Ever.IcePS- Yes, both of our girlfriend immediately ended the relationships. And yes, it was worth it.
all I want to say is: I'M NOT DRINKING ANY FUCKING MERLOT
yeah i hope to,what is it first weekend in october?
think so. I 'm not sure If I can make the meetup in vegas, so AC works out perfectly for me. tom if you're down, MMW is Playin in NYC on Halloween. which is kind of an importatnt date for me as I was popped the week before that last year and gave up my MMW tix for halloween last year because of htat. if you want to see MMW in NYC on halloween, I"ll hook it up
lol, anything that makes the breakup quick and simple is positive expectaiton.my favorite move at nice restaurants wiht my gf is this.we order a glass of wine and as soon as the waiter puts it down, i just pound it, and then say,man i really love wine, can i get another glass.censored cracks me up everytime.side note: got 12th or 13th in 15k guarenteed tonight at ft, in retrospect i think i should have not gotten involved in that last hand.
First of all, hello FCP at Work Crew.Secondly, after all the help and support I gave you, that last hand was lame. I didn't catch it at the time, but I was disappointed. Pure gayjax.Thirdly, you played very well to get that far. As your official rail fan, I felt very proud, like the old couple that support Phil Ivey at the WSOP. You inspired me Chuck, and as a result I've won five of my last seven SNGs, and finished 2nd and 5th in the other two. Well done.