• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

i didnt leave nikki but everytime i address you, i get ignored.cest la vie
I"m sorry darling. I didn't do that on purpose.
Saugen Sie meinen Dick und Sie werden verziehen.
when we get to the compound
side bar: if any army memeber is of that ilk, I hold no ill will, you are cool to me cause you hang out at this site in here
We've agreed to leave politics at the door. We will be free to rule as we see fit at the compound anyway.
i didnt leave nikki but everytime i address you, i get ignored.cest la vie
I"m sorry darling. I didn't do that on purpose.
Saugen Sie meinen Dick und Sie werden verziehen.
when we get to the compound
This compound talk is garbage.Don't make me mad. Or do, whichever you prefer.I'm no sure how you like it yet.

HA HA!the first time i have ever gone for the ol' first post steal and i won!that makes me 1 for 1.i retire.also, since having the first post means i get to make the rules, here they go.anyone who tries to "own" a page in the future is gay. that's right. gay. likes men. likes to do "it" with other men.

There are no rules here.It is by the power invested in me by whateverGOD told me in a private meeting that rules and rule makers are gay. I don't really believe in GOD but i think he was right about this one. So you should be careful, in order to avoid getting a pickle in your butt.NO offense of course

I don't know enough about the game to make any comment on it. I really only play Hold'em cause I don't want to put forth the effort to learn anything else. Yes, I am that lazy.

I don't know enough about the game to make any comment on it. I really only play Hold'em cause I don't want to put forth the effort to learn anything else. Yes, I am that lazy.
Congratulations sir!You just won the "Random Post of the Day" award.
Congratulations sir!You just won the "Random Post of the Day" award.
I try
hey fellas, everytime i've been posting it's been at work.  Represent.
Wow, all 31 posts?? Impressive. It's a wonder how you still have a job if you're doing all that posting while there.
Time for a Janna story (the one that got me the PP for Easter).This was like 6 years ago.  We're over her ex's house, who is my best friend, which is how I got to know her.  Something came up and she said that she could put both her legs behind her head.  (No wonder my buddy dated her!)  So, we make her prove it, of course.  So, she does and I jump and hold her legs there.  My buddy Jesse grabs the duct tape and we tape her in that position.  She wasn't mad, just yelling to stop it and laughing at the same time.  So, what do should we do with Janna with duct taped legs behind her head??Let's go put her in the middle of the street!!  He lived on a back/side road that the speed limit was 25, so we figured she'd be fine there.  We carry her out, put her RIGHT on the yellow line and go back on the porch to watch.  It was great, people were driving by her like she was road kill.  They'd slow down, swerve to the side away from her, and keep going like nothing.  Good times.
This was a great story....page 244
wheres nikki i wasnt done flirting.
Hey baby.
Is that you in your avatar?If so, I want to know all about you.
That is the devil girl from Tenacious D's Fuck Her Gently video. That is what my inner Nikki looks like.