Finished 137 In Wsop $2000 Nl

I played very well today...actually the only reason I played at all was because I thought I played well in the 6-handed event and just had no action when I had big hands. So anyway, I think I played well today, and was up to about 26,000 chips at one point late in the night. After the bubble (the tournament paid 153 spots) and four hands before the end of the night, Bill Baxter raised to 3500, I look down at the cutoff position and see KK and push the remaining 16,500 of my stack into the pot, and he calls with AA. Oh well, see ya next tournament for me. Great cards, bad timing...and to think...if I could have doubled up there I'd have dragged almost 38,000 with blinds and antes into tomorrow's play. More than enough to make a difference, but it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well, hopefully I can make another run in a tournament next weekend.

nice cash1 hand could have turned it all around, if you win that hand you are still playing but nice job

Good jobPayout UpdateHere is the current payout information:125 - Gary Lent126 - Assaui Fisher127 - Jonathon Hart128 - Kendall Copp129 - Jerry Dixson130 - Gary Bensea131 - Barry Wethmann132 - Justin Marchand133 - Bruno Fiorenza134 - Kenneth Fitzgerald135 - Michel Bittan136 - Jerri Thomas137 - Alvin Zeidenfeld138 - John Minor139 - Gregg Turk140 - Michele Zimbric141 - Kent Lindblom142 - Samuel Eden143 - Willie Tann144 - William Meinhofen145 - Blane Rodman146 - Ville WahlbeckAll these players recieved $3,493 in prize money.

One of te coolest things for is is to meet the different people who post here at some of these events. It's really nice to put a face to a name on a board you frenquent. Thanks for the support guys...both online and on the rail!

please stop posting now. dont go through every thread and make an asinine, idiotic post. please dont.im asking you now. ive seen 2, and its definately two too many.please.

Thanks everyone...I'll be heading up again Tomorrow to play in Friday's event, and I try to stop and introduce myself to anyone in FCP gear, so if you're there expect a hello from me. It's always nice to put a face to the names you read on a daily basis.The funny thing abouit AA vs. KK is that my friend went out in the first level of the same tournament with the same situation except he was the one calling the All in re-raise by the player with AA and I was the one who pushed in over the top of the original raiser...wierd huh?

I played very well today...actually the only reason I played at all was because I thought I played well in the 6-handed event and just had no action when I had big hands. So anyway, I think I played well today, and was up to about 26,000 chips at one point late in the night. After the bubble (the tournament paid 153 spots) and four hands before the end of the night, Bill Baxter raised to 3500, I look down at the cutoff position and see KK and push the remaining 16,500 of my stack into the pot, and he calls with AA. Oh well, see ya next tournament for me. Great cards, bad timing...and to think...if I could have doubled up there I'd have dragged almost 38,000 with blinds and antes into tomorrow's play. More than enough to make a difference, but it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well, hopefully I can make another run in a tournament next weekend.
Congrats, good luck in the next tourney.
No wonder no one likes you. I am not nasty, I'm actually a very pleasant person.
Ouch!