Dutch Is On Myspace

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO! Awesome.So he's friends with the guy who molested his sister? Awesome!
I would think it was an FCP'er fucking with me, but his story kinda checks out. I thing Eithen was one of my forst frinds. If this is a joke, I've gotta' give him props.

Go for it Lindsey. I can't believe you would give up your overworked snatch to the guy who molested your friends sister. Skank !!

I didn't think you'd think this was real, so I took a screen shot:yjwty9gt.png
i think you definitely need to give Terrance the old serbian-jew double cross and lead him on about leading his friend on. its the only way.perhaps something along the lines of "yeah that would be soooo funny i'll definitely do that because i'm a fun-loving loose-vagina'ed girl. you're pretty cute too actually, what's your story".- misspellings omitted.
Go for it Lindsey. I can't believe you would give up your overworked snatch to the guy who molested your friends sister. Skank !!
Lindsey: how old? thats a little hot if u ask me...............do u have his #?I've got Sean on AIM. I think I'm going to go Bloodninja on him.

I removed the numbers. It's not great, but I don't really have anything else going on. I'll try to start something later.SweetLorraine<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = AIM /> (12:42:39 AM): hey sean....MuDvAyNeDude (12:42:45 AM): hey?MuDvAyNeDude (12:42:47 AM): whos thisSweetLorraine (12:42:57 AM): lindsey from myspaceMuDvAyNeDude (12:43:09 AM): oh, whats upSweetLorraine (12:43:22 AM): nuttin chillinMuDvAyNeDude (12:43:37 AM): same hereMuDvAyNeDude (12:44:05 AM): whows lorraineSweetLorraine (12:44:17 AM): my motherMuDvAyNeDude (12:44:39 AM): ohMuDvAyNeDude (12:44:49 AM): how come you dont make an accountSweetLorraine (12:45:01 AM): its mineSweetLorraine (12:45:08 AM): i named it after herMuDvAyNeDude (12:45:14 AM): oh thats coolSweetLorraine (12:45:24 AM): whos aynedude?MuDvAyNeDude (12:45:34 AM): lol, mudvayne dudeMuDvAyNeDude (12:45:36 AM): its a bandMuDvAyNeDude (12:45:56 AM): i have been wanting to change itMuDvAyNeDude(12:46:26 AM): since iv had it for like 7 yearsSweetLorraine (12:46:31 AM): lolSweetLorraine (12:46:55 AM): i only listen to wut mtv tells me toMuDvAyNeDude(12:46:59 AM): lolSweetLorraine (12:47:10 AM): i wish i were jokingMuDvAyNeDude (12:47:33 AM): so mtv still plays music?SweetLorraine (12:47:52 AM): no but they hav shows about itMuDvAyNeDude(12:48:34 AM): yea, i never really get a chance to watch any of those showsMuDvAyNeDude (12:50:30 AM): so anything newSweetLorraine (12:51:08 AM): no..............im not very intisting........teenage gurls never areSweetLorraine (12:51:31 AM): lol........MuDvAyNeDude (12:52:10 AM): lol, yea but your the first one iv had tell me thatSweetLorraine (12:53:13 AM): yeah....but it dosnt matter becaues its our sweet, sweet snatches your after.........lol.........MuDvAyNeDude (12:53:38 AM): lolMuDvAyNeDude (12:55:17 AM): do you work?SweetLorraine (12:55:51 AM): no....im a gurl silly.....are u asking if im a whore?MuDvAyNeDude (12:56:04 AM): no, im asking if you have a jobSweetLorraine112 (12:56:28 AM): gurls cant have jobs.......we're pretty and lazyMuDvAyNeDude (12:57:54 AM): so then you must be doing something worth talking about this summerMuDvAyNeDude (12:58:08 AM): unless you just wake up and hang around the house all daySweetLorraine (12:58:42 AM): yeah......thats pretty much itSweetLorraine (12:58:53 AM): does this bore you?MuDvAyNeDude(12:58:55 AM): well you live my ideal lifeSweetLorraine (12:59:21 AM): my ideal life is as a butterfly.........MuDvAyNeDude (12:59:44 AM): i hear butterflys life for a daySweetLorraine112 (1:00:20 AM): okay.......my ideel life is an immortal butterfly........MuDvAyNeDude(1:01:52 AM): what are you wearing?MuDvAyNeDude (1:01:56 AM): i hope nothing lolSweetLorraine (1:02:04 AM): im whereing a larg hoopskirt.....SweetLorraine (1:02:13 AM): and the trendyest burlap top on the market............... MuDvAyNeDude (1:02:16 AM): are you taking it off???SweetLorraine (1:02:25 AM): yes. im shaving my legs....hold on.......MuDvAyNeDude (1:02:32 AM): ::LAUGHING::MuDvAyNeDude (1:03:11 AM): what?MuDvAyNeDude (1:03:33 AM): are you playing with your kooch?SweetLorraine (1:03:47 AM): i wuz....oops........i just dropped my Lady Remington in the toilet.....SweetLorraine (1:03:53 AM): im fishing it out........give me a sec.....lol........MuDvAyNeDude (1:04:13 AM): aaaaaaahhhhhh.......MuDvAyNeDude (1:04:33 AM): yourkiding??SweetLorraine (1:04:56 AM): no. does that grt u hot?SweetLorraine (1:06:23 AM): cuz i can drop all kinda things in there.........contacts.....cell phon....chewing gum.... im way into that MuDvAyNeDude (1:06:32 AM): have funSweetLorraine (1:06:48 AM): dont u want to help?MuDvAyNeDude (1:07:28 AM): lol, alright ttyl sexyMuDvAyNeDude signed off at 1:07:31 AM.

MuDvAyNeDude(1:01:52 AM): what are you wearing?MuDvAyNeDude (1:01:56 AM): i hope nothing lolMuDvAyNeDude (1:02:16 AM): are you taking it off???MuDvAyNeDude (1:03:33 AM): are you playing with your kooch?
Are you for real? You sure this is everything? this came out of nowhere!!

I know. Look at the times, I didn't cut anything, he just jumped right in there. The funny thing is he's one person who's been least forward so far."hey lindsey...i know what your doin...u asked me...what;s hott....ummm yeah.....k...i'll play ..u....!!!!!!!!but u also look like a funn person be around......are u really passionate about one thing ..or in love with ..anything........i guess i'm just intrested in what makes u really happy..."Does this kind of thing ever work on real girls? I get the same shit, over and over, but all of these people have tons of good looking female "friends". This can mean one of two things: girls feel for this kind of bullshit, or most girls on Myspace are also dudes. I'm going with the later.

Bulletin from E.jezzy:ONEthere is NO SUCH THING as a myspace tracker.it does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like"OH-EM-GEEEEE this WORKS!!!"no, it doesnt.TWOTo the people who have like 25,000 friends,are you serious?You're stupid.Go play in traffic.THREEDon't ever post pictures and say"OMG, I'm so ugly""OMG,I'm so fat"because if you were,you wouldn't post them.And if u do ur a ****ing mIngAloid.FOURNobody cares about threats over the internet.Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;even if you win, you're still retarded.FIVEQuit ****ing cryingb/c you're not on someones top 8.who the **** cares?ITS ****ING MYSPACE!!!SIXWho really gives a crap ifI don't accept you as a friend?MOVE ON!!!Don't send me another request or message asking"what's up with you not adding me?"I don't want you as a friend;that's what's up!SEVENLittle 6th graders who have MySpaceand look like sluts,go somewhere elsebecause nobody wants you here.EIGHTIf you have decided to read this,you are a true MySpace Friend.Real friends read their bulletins.NINEI say you go and pass this onand maybe it will finally get through people's brainsTENAnd if you open a bulletin and it says something like"repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight,"IT'S NOT REAL! QUIT BEING A ****ING MORONThis is a test to see how many peoplein your friends listactually pay attention to you.repost this with"Finally a bulletin worth reading' Lindsey: Wow, that was retarded. It was like you took the best qualities of Maddox and the best qualities of Dirty Dutch, and then shat all over them. I pray you don't think this is funny. I mean half that shit is an annoying cliché, and the rest is completely plagiarized. Number seven is just completely wrong. If there's one group of people without whom Myspace couldn't live, it would be underage whores. Get a new bit. George Carlin you're not.

This can mean one of two things: girls feel for this kind of bullshit
apparently all those magazines telling girls that 100 pounds is too fat, and that they aren't valid unless they're "pleasing their man" are having some effect.
TWOTo the people who have like 25,000 friends,are you serious?You're stupid.Go play in traffic.
he may be unfunny and plagirizing, but that one is pretty solid.

Calibrating Weapons: Lindsey tests how much power she really has, and it ends poorly. One friend down, 34 to go. (I guess this guy got a real girlfriend?)Lindsey: mike.....y r u ignoring me???Mike: huh?? i am not. why do u think that?Lindsey: u havent been seending all kinds of text roses u copyed from sum1 else......and u havnt sent me any wieny messages displaying how deperate u r...........lol............Mike: aahhh.....what?Lindsey: did grow a bakbone or do u just not think im the hawtness!!!Mike: sure i think your hot....... why are you tripping???Lindsey: You're reacting pretty normal.Mike: ahh.. thanks?Lindsey: alright.......never mind all this bullshit.......i need u 2 do sumthing.......i need you 2 delete all ur friends an make ur site in to a shrine to me.....make me ur background........ur only friend.......make blogs about how great i am and how much u hate all the other gurls u talk 2 on myspace.........if you do.......and you keep it like that for 1 year......ill send you a nude picture of 1 breast. 1 breast.Mike: lol...ur kiddingLindsey: no mike.....im afraid i never kid. i never kid.Lindsey: r u doing it or wut???Mike: no.Lindsey: ok...8 months and the full rack.Mike: no. i'll take the pics if you just wanna givem though : )Lindsey: full wide open beaver? ill tell u wut: turn ur site into my shrine and ill send you 5 fully naked bodyshots in 6 months..... make sure to alienate your female friends.Mike: i'm not doing that. leave it alone.Lindsey: i gess were not frenz nemore.......lol.....but im seriousMike: nice knowing you nutso...