Dutch Is On Myspace

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, around 2am:Message from RENAGADE: wats really good sexy, lovin those sexy pics, an ur sexy smile. get back at me, iight holla Lindsey: You seem to find my sexually attractive. Just the kind of person I'm looking to be just friends with. Tell me, how do you feel about being a pawn in a twisted, ill-conceived plan to implement usury and deceit, in a weak-minded effort to fuel my vanity, whether or not I'm willing verbalize my intent on any significant level-- to myself, anyway? RENAGADE: right,rigjr that cool thats cool. ur smart baby gurl!

Last night, around 2am:Message from RENAGADE: wats really good sexy, lovin those sexy pics, an ur sexy smile. get back at me, iight holla Lindsey: You seem to find my sexually attractive. Just the kind of person I'm looking to be just friends with. Tell me, how do you feel about being a pawn in a twisted, ill-conceived plan to implement usury and deceit, in a weak-minded effort to fuel my vanity, whether or not I'm willing verbalize my intent on any significant level-- to myself, anyway? RENAGADE: right,rigjr that cool thats cool. ur smart baby gurl!
This is all hilarious.
And I think you overdid it a little with all the misspellings.
Agreed. But who knows.That one guy made a comment on every single picture. hahaha.
last nite was some fun...i got into a car reck.....so yeahhhhh.... i was going to do volentear work at the hispetell and kevin and cooder jumped into my car at a red lite... then a beer truck pulled up and sprayed us with beer.....and then a day care buss pulled up and run us off the rode. its so geto. by by VW. da good part is that daddy says if more then 2 off teh kids in.....like....cridical canditien recovers i get a new mustamg!!! so....yeah...
Dutch Rules.
Lindsey: You seem to find my sexually attractive. Just the kind of person I'm looking to be just friends with. Tell me, how do you feel about being a pawn in a twisted, ill-conceived plan to implement usury and deceit, in a weak-minded effort to fuel my vanity, whether or not I'm willing verbalize my intent on any significant level-- to myself, anyway?
very very rarely do i admit that someone is either more clever or more hilarious than myself. you are both and should feel justly honoured.i am actually excited looking forward to a day when i just put aside a few hours and browse the whole thing.ur smart babygurl
It's impossible to overdo misspelling on Myspace. Everyone spells like that. Most of the people on my friends list spell worse than "she" does. No one will ever catch on. Trust me.
Well, I've never spent any time on myspace, but looking at the comments here is truly frightening.

the wisdom of myspace- BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN HIT! YOU'VE BEEN CONSIDERED ONE OF THE 15 PRETTIEST GIRLS! ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HiT, YOU HAVE TO HiT 15 PRETTY GIRLS. IF YOU GET HiT AGAIN YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY! iF YOU BREAK THE CHAiN, YOU'LL HAVE UGLYNESS FOR 10 YEARS LiKE ALL OUR iMiTATORS. SO HiT PRETTY GiRLS TO LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE PRETTY!!!"DONT EVER LEAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE FOR THE ONE YOU LiKE , BECAUSE THE ONE YOU LiKE WiLL LEAVE YOU FOR THE ONE THEY LOVE. TONiTE UR TRUE LOVE WiLLL REALiZE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE YOU BETWEEN 1 AND 4 iN THE MORNiNG. TOMORROW THE SHOCK OF YOUR LiFE WiLL OCCUR iF YOU BREAK THE CHAiN. YOU WiLL HAVE BAD LUCK FOR 10 YEARS, iF YOU DON'T PASS THiS ON TO 15 PEOPLE. iF U GET THiS iT MEANS THAT THE PERSON WHO SENT iT TO YOU TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU, WHETHER THERE A FRiEND, GF, BF..from lacey junes' link list, courtesy of Shae- you really need to add her to your friends list.she puts your myspace page to shame.

I just got this message (surprisingly literate, considering he's a moron): "Hey lindsey, was checking out your profile, you seem cool. Your pics are amazing! if you wanna party some time, let me know, I'm down for most things." My profile consists of repeated use of the word "partay," a reference to the disingenuousness of a work of fiction, and multiple references to what a ****-tease "I" am. In addition, I have a blog entry, which, by all logic, should have given the whole thing away. What guy wouldn't think it was cool? I can't decide how to respond.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=31454705'>Matt</a>Date: Jun 23, 2006 4:30 PMu opened this. So you`ll get kissed by the love of your life dis week. Unless you break this chain, then you won`t get kissed dis week. Read this first...Girl: I'm always here for you.Boy: I know.Girl: What's wrong?Boy: I like her so much.Girl: Talk to her.Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.Girl: Then tell her.Boy: She won't like me.Girl: How do you know that?Boy: I can just tell.Girl: Well just tell her.Boy: What should I say?Girl: Tell her how much you like her.Boy: I tell her that daily.Girl: what do you mean?Boy: I'm always with her. I love her.Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he'll never like me.Boy: Wait. Who do you like?Girl: Oh some boy.Boy: Oh... she won't like me either.Girl: She does.Boy: How do you know?Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?Boy: You.Girl: You're wrong, I love you.Boy: I love you too.Girl: So are you going to talk to her?Boy: I just did.Ignore this, and you`ll be cursed with 20 years of bad relationships.Girls- If you think this is sweet, repost it.Guys- If you are man enough to say this to a chick, repost it.-Repost this As Teenage LoveLindsey's response: wow....thats cool. i got this one last week. sopposebly, if you dont send it to twelve people.... you will be cursed to forever walk the streets with abnormally brittle bones."Good day my dear sirs and ladies,I'm a mystic from the far reaches of the universe (most sages/mystics use email). I'm here to tell the future of a planet - a planet that was once a great society - a planet so on-the-go that it forgot to intake proper calcium levels at breakfast time. After all, how can a society thrive if it must choose between strong bones and sleeping in?In the year 2008 this planet will begin to suffer the early consequences of this insufficiency:Skeletal abnormalitiesInsomniaTetanyPremenstrual crampsHypertensionJust to name a few.The worst part is that this condition has a snowball effect: the more brittle their bones, the slower they'll move. The slower they move, the later they'll be. The later the are, the less time they'll have for a proper breakfast. The less time for breakfast, the less calcium they're likely to consume. The less calcium they consume, the more brittle their bones become!Unfortunately, once this plague of humanity begins, this planet will be obliterated by the year 2012.What's the name of this planet? EARTH!Fortunately, no future is certain, and one thing can be done to prevent it: eat General Mills Cereal Bars! General Mills Cereal Bars are the latest thing to hit the breakfast table since Poptart KrammerZ. They’re a taste SEN-PLOSION! A CALCI-BLAST that will knock your shoes off, tie the laces together, and throw them over a telephone wire. You think you don’t have time for a proper breakfast, *******? Studies have shown that it actually takes less time to eat a General Mills Cereal Bar than it takes to eat nothing at all! You’re out of excesses now, you pea-brained chicken ****!Send this to twelve of your friends to prevent certain doom. Break this chain, and your bones will - as the bones of your loved ones - turn to dust."I don’t know about you, but I just stocked the pantry with those bad-boys. Better safe than sorry.

Lindsey has a new blog up.Everyone on Myspace is retarded. This guy still thinks he's getting laid:Matt: lol thats pretty funny!!! But hey we should get to know each other? Wat kinda stuff do u do?? Wat kinda stuff would u like to do???Lindsey: im pretty into hip hop danceing. wuts your fav kind of danceing? how long have you bin daceing? Matt: Aahh.. i danced at my springformal but that was about itLindsey: i thowt you were a pro dancer?Matt: Why would u think that????Lindsey: y would i be flirting with a loser like you if you could help my dancing carrear?Matt: U don't have to be a *** about it. Dont call me a loser.Lindsey: ur rite...we can still be just friends.............lol...........Matt: thats cool. So what else do you like?

Lindsey has a new blog up.Everyone on Myspace is retarded. This guy still thinks he's getting laid:Matt: lol thats pretty funny!!! But hey we should get to know each other? Wat kinda stuff do u do?? Wat kinda stuff would u like to do???Lindsey: im pretty into hip hop danceing. wuts your fav kind of danceing? how long have you bin daceing? Matt: Aahh.. i danced at my springformal but that was about itLindsey: i thowt you were a pro dancer?Matt: Why would u think that????Lindsey: y would i be flirting with a loser like you if you could help my dancing carrear?Matt: U don't have to be a *** about it. Dont call me a loser.Lindsey: ur rite...we can still be just friends.............lol...........Matt: thats cool. So what else do you like?
yeah, self-respect seems to be a pretty uncommon commodity these days.actually i have a potential project i may want to discuss further with you. basically, i had a chance to potentially nail a couple girls last night who were about 17. i blew it of course, but my buddy said he found one of their myspace pages, so i'm debating on whether or not to make use of that information.seriously though, if you were any funnier it would cause my physical pain. "insufficiencies" made me laugh for about 5 minutes.do you get paid for this, or are you really that twisted of a person?
yeah, self-respect seems to be a pretty uncommon commodity these days.actually i have a potential project i may want to discuss further with you. basically, i had a chance to potentially nail a couple girls last night who were about 17. i blew it of course, but my buddy said he found one of their myspace pages, so i'm debating on whether or not to make use of that information.seriously though, if you were any funnier it would cause my physical pain. "insufficiencies" made me laugh for about 5 minutes.do you get paid for this, or are you really that twisted of a person?
No, I'm just really messed up. Part two of Matt Talks to Lindsey will to up soon.Matt: yeah well i guess thats a good thing but uummm.... yeah well i'm really active, i skate board, play paint ball, and sumtimes skim board, but i mainly like to juss hang out with my friends. Uummm i dont really have a good relationship with my parents, and i mainly stay a my friend justins house, lol he's like my best friend, so his parents dont care, so more about u??? Lindsey: is justin on myspace.....Matt: aahhh..... yea why???Lindsey: i wanna noe if hes hot.... stupid....Matt: Why r u being a *****???Lindsey: dont call be a ***** u putz...you look lik the little brother from 8 simple rules. damn...justin is hot.... i rely wanna be just friends with him too.Matt: cant we be nive??Lindsey: ok.....just dont call me out about saying innopropreit insolting things again......if u do..... i wont be ur friend.Matt: Ok. You got a b/f????

man, I am old.. this whole myspace thing is so gen y... god this is killing me. this has blood ninja humor possiblities..This is why dutch is my favorite fcper.. forsight, planning, follow threw. Good humor can't be mircowaved.. iyou have to build it, simmer it.. and look at the benefits already. I can't ****ing believe this matt guy already. You should make some plans to meet him if he's from daytona.. like tell him to go to the sonic down town or something...

man, I am old.. this whole myspace thing is so gen y... god this is killing me. this has blood ninja humor possiblities..This is why dutch is my favorite fcper.. forsight, planning, follow threw. Good humor can't be mircowaved.. iyou have to build it, simmer it.. and look at the benefits already. I can't ****ing believe this matt guy already. You should make some plans to meet him if he's from daytona.. like tell him to go to the sonic down town or something...
I'm way ahead of of you. :club: He just told me, " I'm gonna be really honest with u but u are tha sexies thing i have ever seen!!! i cant stand it, ur so HOTT!! "I told him he was a weirdo. Now he says he was kidding. Awesome joke.
thing is, this girl isn't even all that hot. I'm sure there as plenty of cookie cutter girls just like her in ATL.
One of my most important points was that she wouldn't be that hot. I see 10 hotter girls every day. I know at least 20 girls who are like her in every way.