Dutch Is On Myspace

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have one female friend. I'm a little curious about what kind of return I can get on women if I do a large-scale invite barrage. I'm going to send out 50 invites to girls, and see if I can even get 5 or 6. I doubt it.

"figured youd have at least one pic not commented on yet but looks like guitar boy beat me to it, anways lookin good"Boy, boys, don't fight over little old me. That comment had me LMAO. Partly because the whole set up is really creepy, but mostly because he really is jelous.Aw, sweet, D3: MD is on. I'll be back.

from one of your friend's profiles:"Wuddup itz ya boi RiCo n i jus moved 2 ma hometown in puertorico. im fun 2 be with im known as the class clown n shyt. i love playin basketball, baseball, football or ne sport. i love partyin but w/e u guys culd IM me at:prpimp1069 or if u have msn "this guy has 299 friends.our youth have officially lost the ability to communicate in English. this new language must be some sort of code for taking over the world, which is why they're all on myspace trying to repopulate with their retarded, slick-haired, random-capitalizing offspring.

This guy is asking for a "meeting".With no prior contact, "You come to Orlando often? If you ever wanna get down my friends and I are always gettin down partying either at the club or my buddies place, grey goose, crown and a keg on tap daily. We party like Ganstas no joke. We can drink to new friends, maybe I'll see you around sometime. Later."

This guy is asking for a "meeting".With no prior contact, "You come to Orlando often? If you ever wanna get down my friends and I are always gettin down partying either at the club or my buddies place, grey goose, crown and a keg on tap daily. We party like Ganstas no joke. We can drink to new friends, maybe I'll see you around sometime. Later."
i think the best part of this is that its pretty much coherent. you going to write back?
Daniel: hey girl whats up your photos are nice hola back at me and tell me what you think of minelindsey: wow....nice.....for you, whereing shirts is def -ev....
lol wonder if they will ask what "ev" is?
Yeah, I'm working him, trying to bet him to come down to Day-town.
that would be funny as hell, you need to find some cross streets in DAY-town for him to meet you at...like a popular club or something
that would be funny as hell, you need to find some cross streets in DAY-town for him to meet you at...like a popular club or something
The most important tool for this project is this site called Google. I love Google.Daniel: "yeah i guess so where are you from originally? and on a scale of 1 -10 where would u rate me as looks wise and all that"What a vane little *******! Let's make this interactive. How you you guys want me to play this one?should I send this?:"well....youd look hoter if you took teh pics urself with a camraphone.....you should def put more kinda gay looking pic on.....thats the kinda thing gurls (lik me..lol..) seem 2 like.......lol......i give u a 7 now.....but if you had a can of Axe, close pins on ur nipples, and of course the carmrapone, ud be a 9."
The most important tool for this project is this site called Google. I love Google.Daniel: "yeah i guess so where are you from originally? and on a scale of 1 -10 where would u rate me as looks wise and all that"What a vane little *******! Let's make this interactive. How you you guys want me to play this one?should I send this?:"well....youd look hoter if you took teh pics urself with a camraphone.....you should def put more kinda gay looking pic on.....thats the kinda thing gurls (lik me..lol..) seem 2 like.......lol......i give u a 7 now.....but if you had a can of Axe, an sum close pins on ur nipples, and of course the carmrapone, ud be a 9!!"
just some very minor suggestions. get it, minor?

Lindsey: well....ud look hoter if you took teh pics urself with a camraphone.....you should def put more kinda gay looking pic on.....thats the kinda thing gurls (lik me..lol..) seem 2 like.......lol......i give u a 7 now.....but if you had a can of Axe, an sum close pins on ur nipples, and of course the carmrapone, ud be a 9!!Daniel: Ahh.. what the ****?Lindsey: Do the math, you greasy, shirtless queen. I'm a dude. You wanna meet?Daniel: **** YOU FAG!!! I'm gunna cut off your ****!!!!Lindsey: i was kidding......christ....lol......Daniel: Ok. Sorry.Lindsey: no prob.....I can't figure out a way to make people not believe this. It's so sad.

Sent.
i'm very glad to say i played even the smallest direct role in having this done to people:
Lindsey: well....ud look hoter if you took teh pics urself with a camraphone.....you should def put more kinda gay looking pic on.....thats the kinda thing gurls (lik me..lol..) seem 2 like.......lol......i give u a 7 now.....but if you had a can of Axe, an sum close pins on ur nipples, and of course the carmrapone, ud be a 9!!Daniel: Ahh.. what the ****?Lindsey: Do the math, you greasy, shirtless queen. I'm a dude. You wanna meet?Daniel: **** YOU FAG!!! I'm gunna cut off your ****!!!!Lindsey: i was kidding......christ....lol......Daniel: Ok. Sorry.Lindsey: no prob.....I can't figure out a way to make people not believe this. It's so sad.
i just died of laughter

Danny boy (soon to be called, "the pipes, the pipes are calling"): Whats axe?Lindsey: its the dimestore male perfum that soaks a chicks pantys in derect perpotshin to the amont it soak a guys shirt....if hes whereing 1......lol.........The pipes, the pipes are calling: lol....your weird.Lindsey: new rule.....evry tyme you say sumthin negative bout me it become more likely that ill hook up with tha t little weesle matt instead of you..lol......