J J has been killing me lately. No matter how I play them.
I call jacks deadbeat dads...cause you always hope they'll pull through for you but they never do...

im interested to know why many people dont like playing JJ. Pre-flop they are usually best, but flopping overcards puts JJ in a bad spot. I play them post flop how I would play 88,99,or TT. If you think you are best, bet, if not, let them go. JJ is sometimes more of a mental block than anything i think, because you see paint and expect great things, but you are easily beat by a flopped Q,K or A. Just my take on JJ.Flame away.

I don't know if it's a particualr hand I hate as much as a situation.Late in a tourney with avg chips and I make a 3-4x BB bet with AK and someone goes all in (having me covered) IMMEDIATLY. I just think to myself they have got to have me beat. Then I think well I have so many chips in and they might have 9-9 or 10-10. I go all in and they usually show K-K. Sometimes it's worse.Then I turn the lappy off, roll over, and start to whine.That is all

J 2 sucks. 23 suited is good.i always want to play K 9 unsuited or suited for some reason. i love 22.i also hate J Q. every time i flop a Q or a J someone gets runner runner on me for a straight

QT is my nemesis. It doesn't matter what I have, if you have it, you're going to beat me. Somehow that ragged 9 5 2 flop will eventually make you win. AQ is annoying as well ... it taunted me the other day. At a tourney I was playing, I had it in EP as the chip leader of our table. I limped, guy on the left minraises. BB pushes in. I have them both covered, but know I'm beat, so fold. Raiser calls. BB shows JJ, raiser shows AK. Flop -- Q 5 A ... turn 8 ... river Q ... ugh!

QT is my nemesis. It doesn't matter what I have, if you have it, you're going to beat me. Somehow that ragged 9 5 2 flop will eventually make you win. AQ is annoying as well ... it taunted me the other day. At a tourney I was playing, I had it in EP as the chip leader of our table. I limped, guy on the left minraises. BB pushes in. I have them both covered, but know I'm beat, so fold. Raiser calls. BB shows JJ, raiser shows AK. Flop -- Q 5 A ... turn 8 ... river Q ... ugh!
I love results because they are all that matter in poker.
J2 and J3. Because that's what I get dealt 77% of the time.
you too? I thought that was just me.I hate JJ becasue it never seems to work out.
im interested to know why many people dont like playing JJ. Pre-flop they are usually best, but flopping overcards puts JJ in a bad spot. I play them post flop how I would play 88,99,or TT. If you think you are best, bet, if not, let them go. JJ is sometimes more of a mental block than anything i think, because you see paint and expect great things, but you are easily beat by a flopped Q,K or A. Just my take on JJ.Flame away.
Sounds reasonable to me... still hate em

I hate AK and QQ. I absolutely hate them, especailly when I have one going against the other.