Playing in a 2/4 NL game (on PP) with about $630 in front of me, go to click on check/fold and the buttons change (since the action was on me) -- long story short: I ended up throwing in a $80 preflop call with 3-6 offsuit. Yes, I know, who raises to $80 with blinds at 2/4 -- the answer: these donkeys. Ouch. I ended up winning quite a bit that session due to donks, but that hurt a little. Anyone do any worse?

Playing in a 2/4 NL game (on PP) with about $630 in front of me, go to click on check/fold and the buttons change (since the action was on me) -- long story short: I ended up throwing in a $80 preflop call with 3-6 offsuit. Yes, I know, who raises to $80 with blinds at 2/4 -- the answer: these donkeys. Ouch. I ended up winning quite a bit that session due to donks, but that hurt a little. Anyone do any worse?
When I got my first optical mouse, I was playing 100$ NL on Ladbrokes. I had around 150$ in front of me, and got dealt 73o, and wanted to fold. But somehow the curser moved, so I went all in! And of course, someone called with AA (he had 120$) :D I almost send the mouse back to Dell :club:/Allan

I once flopped the nut full house in PLO, AAK I had AK. I had over $100 in front of me, Someone bet the pot infront of me and another person called. As I was going to act, I accidentally clicked fold. I treated it just like a bad beat and didnt care all that much but it was too bad

Usually when I misclick I try to turn it into a bluff. One I accidentally raised with 7-2, the board came out a-q-7, turn king river 7. Needless to say the guy with ace king who called down was a little confused.

I did that late in a tourny when there were about 20 people left.I had a below average chip stack. I was in the BB and had check/fold clicked. For some reason I wanted to unclick it and the SB went all in, that changed the box to call and I ended up going in with T4(on accident). I spiked a T against his over cards and doubled up. It helped me make it into the top 5. Was a great night.

Usually when I misclick I try to turn it into a bluff. One I accidentally raised with 7-2, the board came out a-q-7, turn king river 6. Needless to say the guy with ace king who called down was a little confused.
I do this too, although it's never worked out for me. Normally turns a small mishap into a huge disaster.
This is what I do. My favorite was when I raised with 26o. I kept betting/raising (no pair no draw) and eventually took down the pot :club:
Hehe...same. I accidentally reraised w/ Q-4 once. Put my opp on a middle pair and snagged the pot on a bluff when an A came on the turn lol.
I did that late in a tourny when there were about 20 people left.I had a below average chip stack. I was in the BB and had check/fold clicked. For some reason I wanted to unclick it and the SB went all in, that changed the box to call and I ended up going in with T4(on accident). I spiked a T against his over cards and doubled up. It helped me make it into the top 5. Was a great night.
It's not your worst misclick ever if you win the hand, you dope. :club: