I Had Fun Playing Poker Last Night.

More and more Poker is like a money-maker/athletic competition for me....only having fun if i'm winning (I'm frustrated even if I play great but only come up with a peanut), so this was really refreshing...I was drunk last night and before bed I wanted to play poker. I fired up UB, seemingly on my way to devastating my bankroll...when I saw someone at the HU Royal HE .01/.02. I was like "hells yeah." I had a blast. We both bought in for $1. It's a fishy game and tough to read, but the really fun part was that we were both trying, both very willing to fold our marginal hands for the big .02 raise on the turn. After 1/2 hour, I finished up 23 bb's and decided to call it a night. I'm back in love with this game.Just thought I'd share. Feel free to up your post count by flaming.

After 1/2 hour, I finished up 23 bb's and decided to call it a night. I'm back in love with this game.Just thought I'd share. Feel free to up your post count by flaming.
Am I calculating that correctly to be upf 46 cents for the night ?
Am I calculating that correctly to be upf 46 cents for the night ?
Yes, well done, for that session. I also took some dude HU NL for his $30 bucks before I decided to get drunk.
it isn't about the money it is about the BB/100 :club:
True but if you can get drunk and then not even play for the price of a beer something is wrong.
More and more Poker is like a money-maker/athletic competition for me....only having fun if i'm winning (I'm frustrated even if I play great but only come up with a peanut), so this was really refreshing...I was drunk last night and before bed I wanted to play poker. I fired up UB, seemingly on my way to devastating my bankroll...when I saw someone at the HU Royal HE .01/.02. I was like "hells yeah." I had a blast. We both bought in for $1. It's a fishy game and tough to read, but the really fun part was that we were both trying, both very willing to fold our marginal hands for the big .02 raise on the turn. After 1/2 hour, I finished up 23 bb's and decided to call it a night. I'm back in love with this game.Just thought I'd share. Feel free to up your post count by flaming.
The time that I wasted reading this cost me way more than your 23 bb's.... :club:
i did the same thing last night, playing in a buddy's $.50 mixed game (and i mean MIXED) and dropping a whopping $15. after playing a lot of higher home NLHE and HORSE tournaments, this was a refreshing way to play cards without worrying about profits.