i just made the sicket comeback ive ever had in a 3.40 sng omaha hi/lodown to 5 handed with 150/300 blinds i have 46 chips leftdoubled up 3 times in a row including a triple up took it down haha....ive never had such a ridiculous comeback beforeanyone else have any good ones?

Got down to 24 chips at a full table on a Party SNG once. Quadrupled up, then doubled up like 5 or 6 more times to become chip leader. Ended up taking 2nd.

Got down to 24 chips at a full table on a Party SNG once. Quadrupled up, then doubled up like 5 or 6 more times to become chip leader. Ended up taking 2nd.
down to 550 600 1200 blinds tripled up next hand came back and go 2nd. That happened with 18 left.
Not me. I have never had 3 bucks on the line for anything. Excuse me, 3.40. Damn, you're a baller. Good work.
Wow, maybe he plays for fun? Believe it or not, not everyone that plays online poker is trying to make a living, and yes they play smaller stakes. Not everyone can be a baller like you and move up to $5+.50.

didnt happen to me but against me...still thought it was insane. Playing a HU sng,we get all in and i win, except my opponent has me covered by 10 chips. Blinds are 50/100. I cant remember how many hands in a row he won but it was unreal, needless to say i was a little mad

i just made the sicket comeback ive ever had in a 3.40 sng omaha hi/lodown to 5 handed with 150/300 blinds i have 46 chips leftdoubled up 3 times in a row including a triple up took it down haha....ive never had such a ridiculous comeback beforeanyone else have any good ones?
I love it when the poker gods are kind :club: Nice comeback !
Not me. I have never had 3 bucks on the line for anything. Excuse me, 3.40. Damn, you're a baller. Good work.
shouldn't you be somewhere else folding the stone nuts because you can find better spots? Lol

I just finished a 9-handed SNG where I was down to 65 chips with 6 left and blinds at 50/100. I rallied all the way back to win the event.I was playing a HU SNG where I had a 2960 - 40 lead and my opponent came all the way back to have a 2250 - 750 lead. His KK ran into my AA and I came back on him to win.

Live tourney at the Grand in Tunica with 101 people. Blinds were 400-800. I was the small blind with about 60 people left and only had 400 left (after I put the SB in) with AQ. I trpled up and ended up winning the tourney.

Live tourney at the Grand in Tunica with 101 people. Blinds were 400-800. I was the small blind with about 60 people left and only had 400 left (after I put the SB in) with AQ. I trpled up and ended up winning the tourney.
Nine people left in $5 SNG. Blinds at 75/150. I have 175. Came back to win it.Too bad the big prize was only $25.

Down to 1 chip with blinds at 1500/3000 250 ante. Quintuple up 18 times in a row. Win 6000 person tourney for 3,800,000,000 . It was sick man....

Live NL cash game- I've got $80 in front of me after posting sb. I tell the table I am playing once more around and then going home. Triple up first hand. Double up 2 hands later. Cashout after 8th hand with $780.

Down to 1 chip with blinds at 1500/3000 250 ante. Quintuple up 18 times in a row. Win 6000 person tourney for 3,800,000,000 . It was sick man....
Ya know some people hate on you for **** like this but seriously keep it up. I always chuckle a little :club: