Todd Arnold's Poker School Online seems pretty good too; any feedback/comparisons/comments?

$20.00 a month is expensive
Wait until you win your first $5 SNG. The whole world opens up to you...
Todd Arnold's Poker School Online seems pretty good too; any feedback/comparisons/comments?
Im a member of realpokertraining.com and its a good site, not sure if its worth the investment, but NSXT2 has great insight and it will help with ur game
If you have to do an either/or, Cardrunners for cash games, PokerXFactor for tournaments.
How many of you have actually subscribed to either of these sites. If you have a few reviews would be great. Thanks.

I've looked into CR and don't think it's for me.I currently subscribe to PXF though and would be happy to answer any questions. Suffice to say I'm happy with my investment and highly recommend them.

I've looked into CR and don't think it's for me.I currently subscribe to PXF though and would be happy to answer any questions. Suffice to say I'm happy with my investment and highly recommend them.
Did you choose PXF because you play more tourneys than cash games? What part of your game do you think was helped most by joining PXF? Is there anything that you thought it would be able to help you with, and were disappointed?I am a recreational player trying to become a semi-pro for part time income. I'm really trying to improve my NL cash game, and am looking at CR. For someone with a bankroll of approx 1.5K that is playing 50NL, do you think it would be worth the investment?
Did you choose PXF because you play more tourneys than cash games? What part of your game do you think was helped most by joining PXF? Is there anything that you thought it would be able to help you with, and were disappointed?I am a recreational player trying to become a semi-pro for part time income. I'm really trying to improve my NL cash game, and am looking at CR. For someone with a bankroll of approx 1.5K that is playing 50NL, do you think it would be worth the investment?
Still looking for a little feedback on these two sites. Any help out there? How have these site helped you with Cash, MTT, SNGs?
I am offering "very" private lessons and it'll only cost you your clothes...K.L
Ill bring the saddlePS is this more for tournament players? or cash games too?
I am offering "very" private lessons and it'll only cost you your clothes...K.L
Where boners go to die...
yeah some reviews would be helpful, as i am about to sign up for one
Rice is really great, especially when you want 2000 of something.

I'm a member of cardrunners.com and I'm very happy with the videos they're putting up there (three a week). I'm not much of a tournament player so those videos are not all that interesting to me, but the cash game videos are very educational to me.

I'm a member of cardrunners.com and I'm very happy with the videos they're putting up there (three a week). I'm not much of a tournament player so those videos are not all that interesting to me, but the cash game videos are very educational to me.
What games and limits do you usually play? Can you pinpoint one thing that Cardrunners has helped you with that has made the most difference in your game? I think if May continues to be a good month for me, I will join up and see if it is worth it.