Anyone Ever Seen This Before?

just curiousPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownButton (t1500)SB (t1500)BB (t1500)Donk (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)MP3 (t1500)CO (t1500)Preflop: Donk is UTG with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif. Donk calls t20, UTG+1 calls t20, 1 fold, MP2 raises to t200, 4 folds, BB raises to t400, Donk raises to t1500, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls t1300 (All-In), BB calls t1100 (All-In).Flop: (t4530) 4club.gif, Kspade.gif, Qheart.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Turn: (t4530) Tdiamond.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: (t4530) 5spade.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: t4530Results in white below: BB has Kh Kd (three of a kind, kings). Donk has Ac Ad (one pair, aces). MP2 has Qs Qd (three of a kind, queens). Outcome: BB wins t4530.

Why is UTG a donk?

I had the same thing happen to me in a SNG. Raised UTG with 10s..smooth call, reraise, All-in, All-in..so when it got back to me I was pretty sure the 10s were gold and I went all in as well..not really.AAKKQQ 99..Aces actually held, wild.

just curiousPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownButton (t1500)SB (t1500)BB (t1500)Donk (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)MP3 (t1500)CO (t1500)Preflop: Donk is UTG with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif. Donk calls t20, UTG+1 calls t20, 1 fold, MP2 raises to t200, 4 folds, BB raises to t400, Donk raises to t1500, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls t1300 (All-In), BB calls t1100 (All-In).Flop: (t4530) 4club.gif, Kspade.gif, Qheart.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Turn: (t4530) Tdiamond.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: (t4530) 5spade.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: t4530Results in white below: BB has Kh Kd (three of a kind, kings). Donk has Ac Ad (one pair, aces). MP2 has Qs Qd (three of a kind, queens). Outcome: BB wins t4530.
I've seen the same thing live in a tourney situation...now that'll make a table yell

I got knocked out of a tournament the other day holding TT. It had folded to me in middle position and I was relatively short-stacked, so I pushed in. Three all-ins behind me. One had JJ. One had QQ. One had AK. AK spiked an A and won.

Yeah, I have seen it. And not at a SnG. That is my worst bad beat story that I have. I was playing $5/$10 NL six max at partypoker. (Max buy-in of $1000) I am BB with AA. Button raises to $40. SB calls, leaving himself $150ish. I want to get heads up, and I don't want to play this guy, so I move all in for $1000 because I know SB will call (calling station.) Button thinks forever and calls. SB insta-calls. Hands: Button: QQ SB: KK BB(Me): AAFlop JJ2. Me: yes. Hell yes. Pot $2300 Turn:Q River:Q Me: Tying noose.

I hit AA three hands in a row earlier at a cash table at stars, profitable as well, held up each time! I used new table image to get away with giant pf raises to 10xBB, first time I got one caller who folded on the flop to an all in bet (I was TRYING to look like a donk). Next hand, raised even more got an all in pf from QQ and third hand got away with an all in on the flop against 10 9 suited with 9 high flop... AND it held up! Tada! I was proud!

OMG, that is incredible. I hope you reported this to Pokerstars, there must be a bug in their randomizer.

I've seen stranger:In the first four hands of a live home game, someone got pocket aces each hand, and it was in consecutive order around the table.Later in the tournament, 3 all-ins, all three holding AA, KK, & QQ. VERY next hand, same exact thing.