Countdown To The 1 Millionth Post On Fcp

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the better question is which one of you crazy buggers with all the time in the world on your hands will be the first to get a million posts all on their own?
haha...indeed.
Possible candidates for the millionth post-"Hey DN, I was wondering what you thought of this little clay figurine I want to send to you? If I send it, will you get all your buddies to give me a million dollars?""I think you should fold KK preflop the first hand of the WSOP""Rigged""Broccoli""PrtyP DIDN'T win this tourney" - wait, that's pretty implausible"Rail me in this tourney, if I win this and the next 12 tournies I am in, I will go to the WSOP!!1!!!!""TP/MM""+1""Well, I got my money in as a 4:1 favorite, but I lost, and this is really a bad beat story, but I was wondering if I could have played it differently?"Feel free to add others.
i believe it will be me. and i also believe it should be + 1
I find it funny that 4/20 is the day the most members were on this site at the same time...hmmm...hmmm...
How do you know?
Just kidding... :club:
Well when I look at the counter and see it's under 1M you're not exactly fooling me or any other half-brained forum member.
Am I the only one hearing Europe's - The Final Countdown in my head right now?Yea, I thought so too :club:
doddle lee do...........doddleootdodo............doodle lee dee do........doodle lee deet do do do.Yes it's the final countdown!!!!+1
How do you know?
Board StatisticsBoard Stats Our members have made a total of 999,234 postsWe have 17,081 registered membersThe newest member is alexaMost users ever online was 429 on Thursday, April 20th, 2006, 6:10 PM It's at the bottom of the main forum page where the counter is