Countdown To The 1 Millionth Post On Fcp

i'll put up 20 bucks on FCP that its gonna be around 9 30amif anyone wants to bet they can guess a better time, than by all meansthe site is on pace for roughly 15 posts per 5 minsor 3:1 3 per minute.with roughly 4k posts left.we are at about 3500 for 19 hours, + the amount of high flow posts that happen from now until 8pm., - the down time during 3am - 6am, Its gonna be 9 30 - 11:00., about that.
or maybe i'll throw off the whole formula and not post for the rest of the day, then it could take an extra week or two :club: 12,000 posts here I come!
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will anyone know which post is the millionth ?can it be determined.
Normally yes, but since there have been about 1,020,000 posts total so far, I don't know how anyone will be able to tell.(The total shows fewer because of deleted posts.)EDIT:This is post #1,021,075
Normally yes, but since there have been about 1,020,000 posts total so far, I don't know how anyone will be able to tell.(The total shows fewer because of deleted posts.)EDIT:This is post #1,021,075
how do you see that?
Look in the upper right of this post, you see a "#34"? Hover that, and look towards the end, where it says "postid=1021358".
Okay, maybe I'm an idiot. I'm certainly willing to entertain that notion, but when I hover over the #34 it only says "show link to this post".

Try clicking it and look at the link.... duh!

I ran some stats from the past couple of week and according to my calculation6:00PM EST Tomorrow....
Gov,Is there a way to show who makes the 1,000,000th post?And...will DN put up a prize?And I'm not asking for me...I figure DNA has a 1 in 4 shot at it...
I don't think I have a way of seeing who posted the 1 millionth post, if I find it I'll let ya know.
just make it up and sound confident, not like anyone can prove ya wrong